Rio San Juan

canadiansilver

Oct 16, 2008
So my wife and I are staying at an AI resort in Rio San Juan mid November and were wondering what we can expect for weather? Where would be a good place to look for a long term forcast?

Peace Out

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Its difficult to give a long term forecast when the weather consistently is warm, sunny with the possibility of showers in the afternoon. Showers are usually over quickly and the rain is usually warm. November is still officially hurricane season but the probability of a storm on the North Coast in November is not high. So, come on down and enjoy.

Mar 2, 2008
I can guarantee it will be at least 20 times better than the weather in Canada. As a New Englander, I can say that with great certainty.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
So my wife and I are staying at an AI resort in Rio San Juan mid November and were wondering what we can expect for weather? Where would be a good place to look for a long term forcast?

Peace Out

I live in Cabrera, next to Rio San Juan, and November is generally a very nice month to be here. Past the rain of October so everything is green, green, green. If it does rain it most often will do it between 3am and 6am.

I assume you are going to Bahia Principie? If so, please remember to put up a trip report since some others have been asking for personal experiences there.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
Believe me the weather will be a lot better then it is here in Canada right now!!!! It is cold and it sucks. Like the others have said, the rainy month is hopefully over and the it will be blue skys and lots of sun for you.

I am counting down the days, 16 more and I will be back down at my second home in Sosua enjoying the sun, sand and cerveza!!!

Have a good time at the Bahia, it is a nice resort.

Cheers
Sammy