messages on MSN

mamielizabeth

Feb 9, 2008
In the past week i have had several "friend requests" from the DR .I do not know these people ,and when i ask who they are I am not getting clear answers. Has anyone else had this happen?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Mamielizabeth-dominicans are becoming more internet savvy, so now the internet is used as a way to cast as many lines as possible to see who gets hooked.

My advice to you is if you don't know the person just delete them.

And its' no surprise that you have been getting evasive answers when you ask who they are. So that should tell you all you need to know.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
A while back people from the DR where adding me as well on MSN. Just random people. I asked why and they would say they got my name from a chain email. So I started deleting people I did not know. It stopped, so I guess they caught on it's not a good thing/idea to add strangers.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
One more thing to keep in mind to. If you are one MSN in an internet cafe, make sure you sign out of everthing and clear all the history,cookies and stuff. They can get information on you by looking at the history of where you were and what sites you have been to. This happened to a friend of mine where a guy who owns a internet cafe added her to his friends list because she forgot to delete all this information.

Cheers
Sammy

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
And when mailing a bunch of people who don't necessarily know each other and/or forwarding messages, don't forget to erase all the previous recipients' names and e-mail addresses AND use the bcc function. It's amazing how many people still don't do this.

Reactions: Lapurr

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
And when mailing a bunch of people who don't necessarily know each other and/or forwarding messages, don't forget to erase all the previous recipients' names and e-mail addresses AND use the bcc function. It's amazing how many people still don't do this.

I agree 100%

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008

So true... and not only that...if a person you authorize to have your emails, sends a forward to all their friends and you just happen to be on that forward list...well guess what, you just made 50 new friends!! who ever was on that forward now has your email, which in turn is your msn address :ermm: