Back from Sosua, wowwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

theman

Aug 25, 2008
I was in Sosua from October 11th to oct. 18th, don?t even know where to start, the trip of my life, I will definitely go back. I was staying at Casa Marina, the reason why is that I had a deal from Canada, 750$ Flight and Hotel, ok cant bring back company inside the hotel, but food and alcohol was included. First day I went to visit La Passion (for those who knows that place, don?t need to give detail) , after later at night we went to Classico, I had a great time (since I dance Bachata and Salsa ) then I left the place in great company. The rest of the week was similar, going to the public beach with some beautiful ladies, made some friends down there (the fact that I speak Creole fluently help me a lot, coz a lot of Haitian down there) they let me use their bike as much as I want without asking me any money. Same for the woman, many people would pay for good company, well I was lucky enough to stay in good company all the time without having to spend much money, just buy food ect. Only went to one small cabana once, all the other time, girl would take me to their place. I also went to Fun City, had a great time, Go-Kart goes really fast when you tip the guy there. Went to Cabarete too, nice place, but I prefer Sosua. Went to eat at Rocky?s twice, wow, it is true, never had Rib like that in my life, not only the best in DR, but the best in the world.

Reactions: Rocky

theman

Aug 25, 2008
and now you're hooked!!

glad you had a great time!!

Hooked is not the word, I just love the place, but one week was not enough, so many things I wanted to do, next time I will rent a car at the airport, adn go around Puerto Plata, Santiago ect.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I totally agree, one week is just not enough time!! I always book two weeks even that to me is not enough!

so you met many chikas, i take it!! did cupid nail you with his arrow?

theman

Aug 25, 2008
I totally agree, one week is just not enough time!! I always book two weeks even that to me is not enough!

so you met many chikas, i take it!! did cupid nail you with his arrow?

Cupid, no, not at all, I admit, it would be easy to fall in love with thoses beautiful chikas, they are just so nice, but I'm in control of my feelings, wont happen .
I was just having fun.

Reactions: Lapurr

theman

Aug 25, 2008
Just wondering, is there a rule in Sosua against ugly woman? I mean, 99% of the woman I saw was just beautiful. A Paradise for men. Don?t think I would bring my kids there thought.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
Welcome to the best place in the DR. I got hooked the first time I went and no go back 4-5 times a year. I just love it there.

Glad that you had a good time!

13 more days and I will be back in Sosua enjoying the beach and the discos!!!

Cheers

Sammy

theman

Aug 25, 2008
Welcome to the best place in the DR. I got hooked the first time I went and no go back 4-5 times a year. I just love it there.

Glad that you had a good time!

13 more days and I will be back in Sosua enjoying the beach and the discos!!!

Cheers

Sammy

Lucky you, wish I was going back there in 13 days too, gues it's more like next year only, I'll be patient. We were only 2 friends, but with what I told my friends, guess next time we gonna have to rent a villa, coz we gonna be at least 6.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Wow guys, I live here and I got to tell you that the girls here on the street don't turn me on at all. Yes I am a heterosexual man but my god, how many guys have those girls been with?!?!?! Ever wonder? I have a very special Dominican girl here, one who is well respected here. I have been very lucky here. I got the catch of a lifetime. I am happier then I have ever been in my life. I definitely recommend a life in Sosua but if you think that happiness awaits you in the streets of Sosua, you got another thing coming.

Just a little advice from someone who lives it every day.

Take care and enjoy your time here.

Rick

Reactions: Rocky and Ezequiel

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
The great thing about the DR is that you can have it either way; either a wonderful, beautiful and loving special girl, or you can have a great time playing and having fun with the chicas. Welcome to the DR! With all of the challenges the country and it's people face, it is to me, paradise.

theman

Aug 25, 2008
Wow guys, I live here and I got to tell you that the girls here on the street don't turn me on at all. Yes I am a heterosexual man but my god, how many guys have those girls been with?!?!?! Ever wonder? I have a very special Dominican girl here, one who is well respected here. I have been very lucky here. I got the catch of a lifetime. I am happier then I have ever been in my life. I definitely recommend a life in Sosua but if you think that happiness awaits you in the streets of Sosua, you got another thing coming.

Just a little advice from someone who lives it every day.

Take care and enjoy your time here.

Rick

I feel you, but it depends what your looking for. Of course if I would live there, girl in the street wouldnt interest me, but I was only there for a week, no time to look for the perfect respected woman.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I feel you, but it depends what your looking for. Of course if I would live there, girl in the street wouldnt interest me, but I was only there for a week, no time to look for the perfect respected woman.

Yep, what is old for someone might be new for another!!

This also goes for long term relationships.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Yep, what is old for someone might be new for another!!

This also goes for long term relationships.

your treasure is always someone else's trash or vice versa :ermm:

99% of the women beautiful ? either you didn't tell us you're blind or you must be butt ugly :ermm:
you also mentioned haitian women. IMHO, i've never seen a pretty one. :laugh:
go ahead and book another trip, someone has to love the ugly chicas. THANKS !!!

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007

you also mentioned haitian women. IMHO, i've never seen a pretty one. !

Yeah, Kyle,

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/...vais/pictures/garcelle-beauvais-picture-6.jpg

As a rule, Haitian women are clearly disgusting. I'd never mess with one as trashy as her. Or these ones either. Ick.

http://www.nndb.com/people/419/000041296/rochon4-sized.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4103/le17e76c8c3067cebca621dli6.jpg

Last edited:

theman

Aug 25, 2008

99% of the women beautiful ? either you didn't tell us you're blind or you must be butt ugly :ermm:
you also mentioned haitian women. IMHO, i've never seen a pretty one. :laugh:
go ahead and book another trip, someone has to love the ugly chicas. THANKS !!!

Well my friend, I'm far from being ugly, young fit and well dress. It was a way of talking when I said 99%, I meant alot of woman a real nice in Sosua, from what I saw of course. As for Haitian chica, well to each is own, in my taste Haitian chica are beautiful, have you ever been to Haiti? Talk about what you know. I lived in many country (due to my job) and by far Haiti have the most beautiful woman, dominican too are real nice.

theman

Aug 25, 2008

I hope you were being sarcastic coz Garcelle Beauvais is good looking woman, same as Fabienne Colas (the last one is your picture).

Status
Not open for further replies.