Typists needed

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
For a translation company typists are needed to type from dictation.

JAPANESE, RUSSIAN, PORTUGESE

High speed is NOT necessary.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
AK, there is a classified section right before you sign in. Instead of clicking on message board, you would click on classifieds.

I know nothing about it... just know that it's there.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Am I not? This is not DR.1 ?

I miiss your point.

The powers that be have rules about how you advertise.

Some classified ads require payment and some are free.

If you are offering a bonified job, meaning an actual place of business and not a business opportunity, then the ads are free.

If , however this is a business opportunity or a work at home postion you must pay to advertise.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

If you are offering a bonified job, meaning an actual place of business and not a business opportunity, then the ads are free.

If , however this is a business opportunity or a work at home postion you must pay to advertise.

It certainly looks like an employment position is being offered so it's fine. That is one of the reasons the employment forum is for. However if the person offering the job went on to discuss his business with a link then it would be considered advertising.

Do you see something I don't? ;)

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007

I see.
Thank you.