My one thousandth post!!!

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just felt like sharing this PRECIOUS MOMENT with everyone on the forum! LOL :bunny:
Took a while but finally did it!
Thanks for everyone's support and interesting discussions in this forum, I hope to continue to be a part of it for a long time.
And looking forward to meeting more of the members in person from time to time! :glasses:
NOW ON WITH THE DISCUSSIONS!

or feel free to comment on my recent accomplishment! LOL

Jaime
:cool:

Reactions: Rocky and Bronxboy

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Just felt like sharing this PRECIOUS MOMENT with everyone on the forum! LOL :bunny:
Took a while but finally did it!
Thanks for everyone's support and interesting discussions in this forum, I hope to continue to be a part of it for a long time.
And looking forward to meeting more of the members in person from time to time! :glasses:
NOW ON WITH THE DISCUSSIONS!

or feel free to comment on my recent accomplishment! LOL

Jaime
:cool:

Hahaha, Congratulation!!!!! ;) :bunny:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I could not find post #485 either but I did click on your name and found your homepage. Man, that is really nice! You look like you really enjoy life.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
thanks

I could not find post #485 either but I did click on your name and found your homepage. Man, that is really nice! You look like you really enjoy life.

I try to live life to the fullest, work hard, play harder! ;)
and spend time on this forum to see what's shaking in DR! :bunny:

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Congrats Mr. Man,

You are definitely one of the best characters on DR1.....Along with many others!! I always enjoy your posts!! and your nicknames you come up with!!

keep the posts coming!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
You would of gotten to 1,000 faster if it wasn't for all the posts I've deleted!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And I was going to delete this thread, as its' not Dr-related to send you back to 999, but its' Friday-we can have a sense of humor today!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Having met you in person and after sharing many a discussion with you, you are definitely a great person to have with us here on DR1.

Congrats!!!

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
You would of gotten to 1,000 faster if it wasn't for all the posts I've deleted!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

And I was going to delete this thread, as its' not Dr-related to send you back to 999, but its' Friday-we can have a sense of humor today!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Berzin has a heart :cheeky: Who knew? ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wanted to say congratulations but I hate adding to my count so Berzin can delete my post after you read this.

I don't want to get to 10,000, it makes it seem like, well you know. :laugh:

Reactions: Bronxboy