desperatly need DR spanish translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
I originaly wrote posted my story about a female sanky. She told me she needed 1000 bucks for her kidney. I found this sight and of course said no. She saent me a twxt message saying," Vete al diablo, solo kice ser tu amiga." I cannot get a proper translation anywhere. Can someone help me out? I can't tell if she actually loves me and wrote this out of anger for my non interest in giving her money or if she just gave up on getting money and said the truth? I just want to know what it means exactly before I respond to her. Thank you all.

miguelspencer

Jan 31, 2008
I originaly wrote posted my story about a female sanky. She told me she needed 1000 bucks for her kidney. I found this sight and of course said no. She saent me a twxt message saying," Vete al diablo, solo kice ser tu amiga." I cannot get a proper translation anywhere. Can someone help me out? I can't tell if she actually loves me and wrote this out of anger for my non interest in giving her money or if she just gave up on getting money and said the truth? I just want to know what it means exactly before I respond to her. Thank you all.

She just wrote: Go to hell, I only wanted to be your friend.

Do not fall for the usual sankie rap. My 2 cents. Ignore the incident, do not even reply and move on.

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
thanks

Does that mean she never really wanted to be my girlfriend and only wanted to be friends, even though we slept together for 6 months? Or does it mean she is trying to hang on to the diniro by saying she still wants to be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.