Any changes in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
Hi everyone,

I was recently in Sosua back in late August and I loved it so much that I have to go back.. Me and 2 other friends, all in the mid 20's, are coming this Wednesday. We are stay at an AI place again..

Anything different now.. like is the crowd still as busy when we where there the 1st time?.. How are the girls? How is the weather?? I am hoping no hurricanes..lol Any new places to goto like outdoor and/or night time??

Thank you in advance for any suggestions..

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
November is the start of the busy season in the DR. There will be more people and busier clubs. The beach, if the weather is nicer, will be busy too. I am not saying that it is going to be packed but you will see more people.

My bestfriend and I are headed back this Sunday to Sosua and we are also hoping the weather will be good.

Have fun!!!!

Cheers
Sammy

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
The weather is beautiful as always but it is getting a little cooler. Not had any hurricanes for a while now and little rain, but that may change soon.

There is a new place open (may have been open in August....not sure) called El Flo. Its a great, cheap place to go and drink at. Also, Club X is now re-open! Cant wait to go and see Club X again!

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
The weather is beautiful as always but it is getting a little cooler. Not had any hurricanes for a while now and little rain, but that may change soon.

There is a new place open (may have been open in August....not sure) called El Flo. Its a great, cheap place to go and drink at. Also, Club X is now re-open! Cant wait to go and see Club X again!

i really hope the weather is nice.. and i heard about El Flo.. there was a thread about it b4.. how it was mostly a locals bar, not really intended for tourists.. And I also heard about Club X reopening.. i dont think it was open when i was there.. Where is it located.. is it on Pedro Clisante, close to all the bars??

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
and i heard about El Flo.. there was a thread about it b4.. how it was mostly a locals bar, not really intended for tourists..

It's a big colmado with loud music, you'll find a few tourists drinking in the day but at night it'll be packed with locals. Be advised, local tigueres & mafiosos bring their dates and some of them get drunk and they carry guns.

So be safe and try not to hit on every female in there thinking she's working. Other than that it's cool for a cheap drink.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
mafia business must be bad if they have to go to the place with the cheapest drinks - by the way whatever happened to the hells angel group that was going to take over Cabarete at one time according to some people

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
i really hope the weather is nice.. and i heard about El Flo.. there was a thread about it b4.. how it was mostly a locals bar, not really intended for tourists.. And I also heard about Club X reopening.. i dont think it was open when i was there.. Where is it located.. is it on Pedro Clisante, close to all the bars??

Yes Club X is on Pedro Clisante, directly across from Classico...you can't miss it. It's a dance club/disco type thing.

As for El Flo being "mostly a locals bar, not really intended for tourists.." well anything in the main tourist area IS intended for las touristas, it just happens that the place is also popular with locals...they fully expect that tourists will visit the place...so go have a drink there...

theman

Aug 25, 2008
El flow is not dangerous, every night I was walking on Pedro Clisente, if I wanted a beer, well that's the place to go, a big Presidente for only 80pesos! Just respect the woman there, not all are available. As for club X it's right across Classico.

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
Yes Club X is on Pedro Clisante, directly across from Classico...you can't miss it. It's a dance club/disco type thing.

As for El Flo being "mostly a locals bar, not really intended for tourists.." well anything in the main tourist area IS intended for las touristas, it just happens that the place is also popular with locals...they fully expect that tourists will visit the place...so go have a drink there...

That sounds good.. ill def. be making a stop..

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I would take ears plugs ...Its a little on the loud side...I dont think they are aiming at the pensioner market like wot I is

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
Im not really sure if this question is possible to answer and how dumb it can be, but where do the best lookings girls hang out?? In Puerto plata, sosua, cabarete and where with in those places??

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Im not really sure if this question is possible to answer and how dumb it can be, but where do the best lookings girls hang out?? In Puerto plata, sosua, cabarete and where with in those places??

In Santiago or Santo Domingo, but if you must, uhhh Puerto Plata??

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Thats pretty far from Sosua.. But Puerto Plata isnt.. where in PP?? what clubs and bars?

I am sorry to assume, but you are refering to regular "non-working" girls, right? If that's the case, I hear from locals that there are tipicos in Montellano & Puerto Plata. Can't give you specific clubs where to meet them in PP, but if you search the threads, I know they mention a couple of nice party places or maybe planner and the others will chime in.

I think every town has a "rancho tipico" or "rancho merengue", I hope your spanish is up to par.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
If you are in for a weekend then head to Montellano and check out Home Run. The place is large and safe with a great selection of local non-working women.
In Puerto Plata just down the road you can check out Playa Dorada. You will find several discos that get packed with Dominicans only on the weekend also. As far as Sosua is concern, your cup overflows with chica's, take your pick!

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Where is Montellano, and how far is it from Sosua.
Also where is the location of El Flo.

Montellano is 20 minutes on the way to Puerto Plata from Sosua. Also Home Run is on the left side heading toward Puerto Plata on the main road...Playa Dorada is approx 5-8 minutes from The Home Run on the right side heading into Puerto Plata.

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
you will find beautiful girls all over the country, especially in santiago, la vega, jarabacoa, moca, bani and of course santo domingo.
some of the most ugly womens are from sosua, higuey, cabarete, samana and la romana.

Status
Not open for further replies.