How much money is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkGrandy

Feb 22, 2005
Yes, I could answer to this question myself; "never enough!"

But seriously I'd like to ask opinions, how much money I should give to my girlfriend every week that she should be happy and stop complaining?

We live together, also her small son live with us. I pay rent and all food, I also bring her/them every week to restaurang/disco and pay all.
She don't work.
Her ex-husband also send some money to her every month.

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
if you pay for everything and she has cash from her ex she needs.....nothing ! if she wants money to spear on hairsalon and clothes there's something that is called WORK!

otherwise if you still want to give her some extras so she's happy at home give her the dominican salary so about 8000pesos/month

Reactions: bachatony1

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
If the average Dominican only makes $200 per month, $50 per week for not having to work should do.

But who wants a complainer

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Listen, if you are paying the rent, food and still giving an allowance to a chica, whose not working, probably don't want to work and you are supporting her kid. She's still complaining, get rid of her!! It will never ever get better, she is showing no future.

I respect the girls in La Sirena working for pennies. At least they are trying to earn their own money, aint much, but its theirs. Dump her!!!

Reactions: Malibook

MarkGrandy

Feb 22, 2005
Thanks for opinions!

Because I started to think that I use her, but maybe she use me!

First I bought households for her with 2000$ (of course I also use them)

Usually I give her about 4000-5000peso/week, sometimes more if she had extra cost(school of son, doctor,etc.)

She cook about 1-2 times every week, go to supermarket with me sometimes.
Rest of the time she look TV/DVD's, hanging out with her friends.
Most unpleasant thing is, that she wants/gives sex only 1-3 times/week. (usually she is too tired!)

MarkGrandy

Feb 22, 2005
Anyway, I understand, that girls here wants to save some money for the future. Because some day gringo may fly away and it takes time to find a new one.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
So basically you are paying anywhere for from $50-$150 U.S for sex not to mention food etc.

For that kind of money she would need to be at least the runner up in the DR beauty pagent.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Anyway, I understand, that girls here wants to save some money for the future. Because some day gringo may fly away and it takes time to find a new one.

Actually she is probably supporting her chulo and his entire family with your Western Union. I strongly doubt she is dollar cost averaging into bluechips with your dough.

Most unpleasant thing is, that she wants/gives sex only 1-3 times/week. (usually she is too tired!)

Dude....find a nice girl that puts out...Good riddance!

terrible' tambo'

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks for opinions!

Usually I give her about 4000-5000peso/week, sometimes more if she had extra cost(school of son, doctor,etc.)

I hope you're not serious!!! If you are, you are being played...BAAAAAAD! Run Forest Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! If you're giving her 4-5000 pesos a week, you're paying her about the same as a bank manager..and paying her major bills!!! C'mon, that's ridiculous...

Either way...ATTENTION ALL MEN WHO HAVE GIRLFRIENDS IN THE DR:

!!!...This is NOT the way it should be...!!!

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
STRANGE, I always tell them if you want to be with me you have to have a J.O.B. ( JOB ) They will still come by and, cook and clean for you it is in their nature. Just treat them with a slow hand ( PAPI SAUVE ). Surprise them with a new pair of jeans, blouse and take them out for Pico Pollo that is what they like to eat. Nothing Fancy they don't understand and, most feel uneasy in those kinds of places. Live by yourself it is much better and, you will have more female friends.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Thanks for opinions!

Get rid of her fast. Shes got it way too easy and your not happy apparently. Show her the door! I bet any of her friends who know how well shes being treated will gadly take her place.

If she doesnt have any friends to your liking youll still have no problem finding a much better replacement.

Mar 2, 2008
I don't think anyone is taking it as a joke. At least not from what I've seen.

I might be mistaken, but I believe Ceasar and Beads are both offering what they see as valid options.

If I'm wrong just let me know.

lachicadelaplaya

Mar 11, 2008
4000-5000pesos a week with nothing else to pay !!! OMG
With that much money I hope she puts her son in a great private school instead of wasting that money chilling out with her friends.....but that's another subject.
Man if I had one like that you can be sur that I would cook for him more that twice a week and thank him more than 1-3 times a week.
Too bad that I prefer to work LOL

Mar 2, 2008
"I don't think anyone is taking it as a joke. At least not from what I've seen."

SKing,
What I meant to say was, it might well be a joke, but it really doesn't matter one way or the other, because the responses have been honest regardless. But yes, it is quite possibly a joke.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

I have many married friends you would love to get "it" 3 times a week.

But, still, too much money you are giving her, if this thread is REAL!!!!!:confused:

MarkGrandy

Feb 22, 2005
Thanks friends for Your comments!

I'm sad to hear that many of You think this is a joke:surprised

Money is not so big problem for me, but complaining is!
Because I try to do my best to make her happy, but it is not enough!

I also start to believe that nothing is enough and I'm ready to dump, even I'll feel very sad couple of months.(but its better than rest of my life)

Status
Not open for further replies.