USA3000 99.00 USD + Taxes (One way)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Found flights from Punta Cana to Cleveland, Cincinnati and other destinations for 99.00 US + taxes which brings it up to 176.00 USD, during December / January. Also was able to get another one way through USAir from Detroit / Punta Cana for 229.00 USD including taxes...so bottom line was able to get round trip for less than 400.00 USD during Holidays...Hope it helps someone else.

edm7583

May 29, 2007
Never took USA3000 as they pulled out of my local airport here in Florida and only flew north from here in the first place.

USAirways is disintegrating rapidly as it plans to become the worlds largest no-frills airline. For your flight from Detroit to DR and back, you will have to pay for all your checked baggage (unless you are on a full fare, flying first class, or are an elite member of their FF program) and they now charge for all snacks and beverages on board. Their service to the DR is also very limited to seasonal Punta Cana flights and a flight every few days or so to Santo Domingo.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Never took USA3000 as they pulled out of my local airport here in Florida and only flew north from here in the first place.

USAirways is disintegrating rapidly as it plans to become the worlds largest no-frills airline. For your flight from Detroit to DR and back, you will have to pay for all your checked baggage (unless you are on a full fare, flying first class, or are an elite member of their FF program) and they now charge for all snacks and beverages on board. Their service to the DR is also very limited to seasonal Punta Cana flights and a flight every few days or so to Santo Domingo.

I know...paying for checked bags sucks, but still even with that it's still way cheaper than the closest fare I could find which was Delta for 500+ and I would have had to overnight in Newark.

Do you have a better choice? I would love to find a cheaper way...

Last edited: