Cocomordan discussion

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
It is not hard to do. Geeeeeezzzzz
SHALENA

Agree, all women should do it. No woman just "has it." They learn and practice it. I teach it all the time in my Pilates classes - prevents some possible diseases.

Feb 7, 2007
I am not a mod, but you are hijacking this thread with this cocomordan discussion. Why don't you open a new thread for it?

Mar 2, 2008
but you are hijacking this thread with this cocomordan discussion. Why don't you open a new thread for it?

Anyone can join in anytime they want. I would say these people are keeping this thread going, not highjacking it. And it is very enjoyable conversation.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
This is crazy that I am even involved in a discussion like this but................
As I said before, it is not hard to do. Any woman has the ability (some better than others). I think that the reason that woman of darker skin tones are known for it is maybe it is a little "better" when we do it, that is just my opinion.
For years I did not know what I was doing. A guy told ME what I was doing and once you figure out exactly which muscles you are using, you perfect it in your spare time and VOILA! It's all uphill from there.

Ladies,if you want to practice and don't know how to isolate those muscles, here is an easy way. When you go to the bathroom to pee, stop your self from peeing midstream. Do that 10 times while peeing, those are the muscles. Keep practicing that until you can do it even while walking around the house. Believe me, eventually you can make them beg...............JAJAJA
SHALENA

I can't believe I am speaking of this.......Maria Purrrrriiiiirisssssssima!!!:cheeky:

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
This is crazy that I am even involved in a discussion like this but................
As I said before, it is not hard to do. Any woman has the ability (some better than others). I think that the reason that woman of darker skin tones are known for it is maybe it is a little "better" when we do it, that is just my opinion.
For years I did not know what I was doing. A guy told ME what I was doing and once you figure out exactly which muscles you are using, you perfect it in your spare time and VOILA! It's all uphill from there.

Ladies,if you want to practice and don't know how to isolate those muscles, here is an easy way. When you go to the bathroom to pee, stop your self from peeing midstream. Do that 10 times while peeing, those are the muscles. Keep practicing that until you can do it even while walking around the house. Believe me, eventually you can make them beg...............JAJAJA
SHALENA

I can't believe I am speaking of this.......Maria Purrrrriiiiirisssssssima!!!:cheeky:

I don't think that, as a principle, some women have more ability than others. I think it all depends of your partner, if you care for him (read if you care for his pleasure) you'll be cocomordan, if you don't, well be it, but don't forget the more you give the more you receive voila. It remembers me that merengue in the late 80s.. No s? me quita el gusto de...

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
but you are hijacking this thread with this cocomordan discussion. Why don't you open a new thread for it?

Anyone can join in anytime they want. I would say these people are keeping this thread going, not highjacking it. And it is very enjoyable conversation.

Very!!!

Politics and recessions can get to you after a while.:cheeky:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Why don't you...

I am not a mod, but you are hijacking this thread with this cocomordan discussion. Why don't you open a new thread for it?

"Squeeze" a new thread would be more to "the point." I just realized I've been teaching this for over 20 years in my physical fitness and gymnastics training! No wonder I get so many husbands telling what a great job I'm doing with their wives!! And they pay me too! I have to franchise soon.

A

apostropheman

I can only imagine the PM's you must be getting...

You're about to become even more popular :D:bunny::bunny:

SHALENA

...everyone's going to want a free demonstration...jejeje:bunny::bunny::bunny:
(all the guys anyway...;))

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You're about to become even more popular :D:bunny::bunny:...everyone's going to want a free demonstration...jejeje:bunny::bunny::bunny:
(all the guys anyway...;))
Actually, no PMs....should I be depressed?!? JAJAJA!
SHALENA:bunny::bunny:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK...I didn't mean to hijack the thread with my mention of Cocomordan, but since the OP is not answering anymore and he's obviously going to continue to give this girl money then let's just keep talking about Cocomordan.

It turns out that now most women who post here in DR1 have a cocomordan (Mariposa: Notice that women are NOT Cocomordan, they either HAVE a Cocomordan or not)...Some have even been "teaching it"...wow...I don't think so.

The only one I sort of believe is Sking and only because she has that Haitianita look. I have a female friend who's been a gynecologist in The DR for almost 15 years and she tells me the Cocomordan is a real thing and you're born with it...you don't just one day develop it...and yes the instances she's seen it is been mostly Haitian women or Dominican of black descent. Now it's obvious that all women can strengthen their vaginal muscles through excersices, but that's not a Cocomordan.

The question is can you "bite" the penis with your vagina, do you have that "third hand"...

Mar 2, 2008
Z-Man, you are too funny!

I wanted to feel one, and now I don't.

I don't know anything anymore. The world is a confusing place.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
SHALENA

Have you considered incorporating a Cocomordan clinic into the fitness program at a few of the AI's, do you know how popular this would be?

This could be bigger than water aerobics or spinning!

' perhaps even save you the trip back to The States to work?

tambo'

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
OK...I didn't mean to hijack the thread with my mention of Cocomordan, but since the OP is not answering anymore and he's obviously going to continue to give this girl money then let's just keep talking about Cocomordan.

It turns out that now most women who post here in DR1 have a cocomordan (Mariposa: Notice that women are NOT Cocomordan, they either HAVE a Cocomordan or not)...Some have even been "teaching it"...wow...I don't think so.

The only one I sort of believe is Sking and only because she has that Haitianita look. I have a female friend who's been a gynecologist in The DR for almost 15 years and she tells me the Cocomordan is a real thing and you're born with it...you don't just one day develop it...and yes the instances she's seen it is been mostly Haitian women or Dominican of black descent. Now it's obvious that all women can strengthen their vaginal muscles through excersices, but that's not a Cocomordan.

The question is can you "bite" the penis with your vagina, do you have that "third hand"...

This is very interesting. I thought it was just a kegel exercise recommended to women after giving birth to tighten up their pelvic floor muscles. This exercise can also be performed to increase male sensation I guess. What does Cocomordan look like? Can you post a description of it?