Hotel Orchidee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Excellent food at reasonable prices. Lilo, the owner and chef is German, and speaks perfect English. Ask him for the Specials when you go there.

Opens at 5pm, closed Mondays.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Boy going out on a limb here, but i am sure it is closed on Tuesday. But i was wrong once many years ago, i think.
We go there at least once a week and never been dissappointed.

Bob K

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
you may be correct about it being tuesday - definately not monday though- if you look at sosua news there is an article on it on the front page

the owner of the complex Wolfgang also owns the toilet block on sosua beach,just out of interest

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
you may be correct about it being tuesday - definately not monday though- if you look at sosua news there is an article on it on the front page

the owner of the complex Wolfgang also owns the toilet block on sosua beach,just out of interest

We can wager a meal for four, all drinks included that it is closed on Mondays. Pm me if you want a free meal, or maybe pay for mine.

When he first opened he was closed on Tuesdays. Then he switched to Mondays because Hansie at the time was cooking in another restaurant and was closed on Mondays. They both had a lot of the same customers, so he switched days and kept the schedule even though Hansie closed.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Sorry SKY, but you are wrong, they are closed on tuesdays.

I will eat my crow now, I checked and they are closed on Tuesdays now. Used to be closed Mondays, but you are right.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ok ok the restaurant is good. anyone ever stayed in the hotel ? i'm looking to visit the DR in january sometime.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.