Books (fiction, non-fiction, Thriller, action etc) wanted

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
hi,

I find myself short or reading material (in english). Does anybody on the forum, living in SD or Boca Chica area, have any unwanted books? I'd be more than happy to collect and/ or purchase

Thanks

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
Cool, I'm in Boca Chica on Sunday and Monday scuba diving, is it easy to find Juan Dolio from there? Sorry for the stupid question but I haven't travelled far outside SD so far.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Scoutman

There is an English Library in Santo Domingo in Gascue. It is the Helen F Kellogg Library and it is located at Avenida Independencia #253 (behind the Church of the Epiphany).

There is a joining fee (RD$400 for singles, RD$600 for family).

The library is open most morning from 9:00am to 11:30am including the weekends (Sunday it opens at 9:30am to 11:00am).

They have an fabulous selection of books.

Happy Reading!

Reactions: DavidZ

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Cool, I'm in Boca Chica on Sunday and Monday scuba diving, is it easy to find Juan Dolio from there? Sorry for the stupid question but I haven't travelled far outside SD so far.

Yes. get on the guagua on the main highway and travel in direction of Juan Dolio. There are several entrances to Juan Dolio off the main road. pm me or Frank for specific directions to our respective houses - about 10 mins apart!!

The bus takes around 20 mins

Matilda

on the road again

Jun 26, 2008
Hi Scoutman
I've got the following I was going to sell/give away when I leave later this month. If there's anything there that looks like it might interest you (or anyone else out there!), PM me. I'm in SD (Cazicazgos).
cheers!

---Science Fiction
Time's Eye A Time Odyssey: Book One Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen Baxter
Jack Chalker Midnight at the Well of Souls
Recursion Tony Ballantyne
Tanith Lee Biting the Sun

---Fantasy
Bitterwood James Maxey
The Virtu Sarah Monette
Melusine Sarah Monette
Farthing Jo Walton (Alternate History)
Nightwatch Sergei Lukyanenko