Any US golfers visiting Late Nov/December??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am in need of a golfer from the US who is coming down to the Puerto Plata area with his/her clubs, to receive & bring down for me a 3 & 5 wood that I wish to order. I know I could organise this through my postal forwarding system (& WILL if I have to) but I am concerned as to the state the clubs might arrive in - the last ones got damaged in transit.:ermm: :mad::mad:!!

I'll gladly reimburse any additional carriage charges you are inflicted with &/or try to arrange a cheaper round of golf for you whilst here. Feel free to contact me via PM if you find this more convenient/acceptable to you.

Thanks in advance ~ Grahame.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
my brother might coming to visit me in december, but still unclear on the dates, let me know...oh he's coming from calgary alberta

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You might consider Golfsmith. They sell new and used clubs and components and deliver to your door here in the DR.

I bought a bag and assorted components and shafts and the shipping cost me like US60. I imagine that a couple of clubs should be considerably less. Also, apparently they have something worked out with Aduanas because I didn't pay any taxes.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
It'll take more than 2 new clubs to sort your slice/hook out:cheeky:;)
These are to complete a CHEAP set of clubs for CHEAP guests I sometimes get from Yorkshire Ray!!!! So you don't have to bring your own across!!:pirate:

Thanks Chip, I had already researched & then discounted Golfsmith as not being able to supply WHAT I wanted at the PRICE I wanted - a clone 3 & 5 wood I can get with an improved shaft at a couple of other reputable companies at 1/2 the price of Golfsmith. :pirate: :pirate:

I have had one offer for transportation but as this would mean the clubs being with the kind fellow by Tuesday 18th of this month, it might be tight to make delivery by then as the clubs have yet to be made to my specification. Any offers for week commencing 24th (or soon thereafter) would be gratefully considered! ~ Grahame.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
These are to complete a CHEAP set of clubs for CHEAP guests I sometimes get from Yorkshire Ray!!!! So you don't have to bring your own across!!:pirate:

Thanks Chip, I had already researched & then discounted Golfsmith as not being able to supply WHAT I wanted at the PRICE I wanted - a clone 3 & 5 wood I can get with an improved shaft at a couple of other reputable companies at 1/2 the price of Golfsmith. :pirate: :pirate:

I have had one offer for transportation but as this would mean the clubs being with the kind fellow by Tuesday 18th of this month, it might be tight to make delivery by then as the clubs have yet to be made to my specification. Any offers for week commencing 24th (or soon thereafter) would be gratefully considered! ~ Grahame.

I am going to the States on Monday and could bring some components back but can't guaranteee that any shafts would make it undamaged(I'm not bring back a golf bag). I will be returning on the 25th of Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.