Fun in the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
Wow! Did I have a good time two weeks ago in the Dominican. Met a local guy, who worked at the hotel I stayed at, although, that wasn't the intention of my vacation. Suffice to say he speaks about 50 words of english, and I speak about 50 words of Spanish. That alone made the vacation that much more interesting. I won't go into the dirty details on this public forum, but it was certainly enough for me want to go back for more. Hehe! Good thing I have a few more vacation days left this year. Already planning a 4-dayer in the next few weeks. Anyway, we exchanged phone numbers, and holy smacks you think communicating with 50 known words is hard enough? Try doing it over the phone. We have just, in the past day figured out how to advise of each others' e-mail addresses and are now communicating via "Computadora" using the translation application. I write in english and convert to spanish before sending and he visa versa. It's not as nice as talking on the phone, but at least we can have a conversation. All-in-all, this relationship has the liklehood of going nowhere due to distance, however it will be fun for a few months or so for both of us. The opportunity to leave the snow befhind every 6-8 weeks is reason enough to continue the fun.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
glad for you. so the point of this thread is ? you're just another woman love struck by a dominican and a go nowhere relationship ? and now willing to travel every 6-8 weeks for sex because you can't get any where you live ?

*yawn*

Reactions: mancunian

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
glad for you. So the point of this thread is ? You're just another woman love struck by a dominican and a go nowhere relationship ? And now willing to travel every 6-8 weeks for sex because you can't get any where you live ?

*yawn*

lol........................

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think your sock tops are showing - so obviously a post trying to get a rise out of people- why are you telling us this information with no question

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It certainly tries to push all our buttons - she went to the Dominican!

However, it doesn't quite ice the cake with "he is the love of my life and we hope to get married and have lots of babies"...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I moved it here because it also did not make sense in a thread about being married to a Dominican.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
However, it doesn't quite ice the cake with "he is the love of my life and we hope to get married and have lots of babies"...

If this is indeed a true story this woman better take it as lightly as she indicated in her title: FUN IN THE SUN. :)

Sep 19, 2005
Wow! Did I have a good time two weeks ago in the Dominican. Met a local guy, who worked at the hotel I stayed at, although, that wasn't the intention of my vacation. .

I bet he had a good time in you !! ha ha

this thread is useless with out pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad bad bob

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
I have been to DR a few times, meet a few sankies, had some fun, came home and moved on. I dont understand how you can possibly fall in love with one of these men/women...lust...yes love...no.

if you want to keep going back then do so but dont expect to see the same guy everytime unless you want to compete with the rest of the gringas he has on the side. go back meet new people have some fun just dont fall for the games.

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
Wow! All-in-all, this relationship has the liklehood of going nowhere due to distance, however it will be fun for a few months or so for both of us. The opportunity to leave the snow befhind every 6-8 weeks is reason enough to continue the fun.

See at least she knows that this will probably go no where!!!

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
OK all you Sankie Mongers who wants to come all with me for the ride to see if I get "Sankied"? This is starting to get fun now. Also, thanks for the Sanky heads up! I had to surf around for the definition. Suffice to say, no regrets on the vacation. I had a great time, and haven't been asked for cashola "yet". He does call me every night, and without e-mail the conversation is somewhat tortureous. OK - there are definately no plans for anything long term. Just some fun, and the opportunity to escape the snow a couple times this winter. However, if I get Sankified before the next trip then I'm not going. For interest sake - how much does a Dominican hotel worker make roughly anyway? So what do you all think? Will I be Sankied?

Status
Not open for further replies.