Boca Chica

idesire.bbworssbbw

Nov 13, 2008
I'm interested in this place and would like to know where a good place to stay is for a male travelling alone but safe and fun. I hear this is the sex place of the carribean, is there only local woman around or other nationalities and I've read about mature western women going there to hook up as well. What is the best nite spot? Guides easy to come by and what is the language? English spoken there? Money exchange good? Thanks for anyone that answers!

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
I'm interested in this place and would like to know where a good place to stay is for a male travelling alone but safe and fun. I hear this is the sex place of the carribean, is there only local woman around or other nationalities and I've read about mature western women going there to hook up as well. What is the best nite spot? Guides easy to come by and what is the language? English spoken there? Money exchange good? Thanks for anyone that answers!

forget the intrest in boca chica, sosua is the place you want to try, puerto plata, night spots too.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Or

Try Boca Chica during the day for the beach and SD for the evening!

JRMirador

Snap!
Oct 15, 2008
Las Lomas de Azua
Ghettoing

Recently, my friend Franklin Almeida (no relation to Franklin D Roosevelt) mentioned that Boca Chica tends to cater to Italians and Spaniards, Sosua to North Americans, Las Terrenas to French, and Cabarete to Germans.

travel1000

Jan 31, 2007
I think boca chica cater for Italian, French and German

who keep the price lower. In the Sosua, american from new york or east coast replace the german and jack up the price substantially. If you are looking for cheap price, just follow German. Most cheapest hotel is run by german speaking person in this island
Recently, my friend Franklin Almeida (no relation to Franklin D Roosevelt) mentioned that Boca Chica tends to cater to Italians and Spaniards, Sosua to North Americans, Las Terrenas to French, and Cabarete to Germans.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i agree with kyle. I dont travel for sex to boca chica...rather i have friends both there and in santo domingo.

THere is only one hooker bar left (and the girls have gotten ugly over the years). Other than that once spot nightlife is pretty sleepy in BC.

WHat i DO like about BC is its proximity to the city and other locations.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Boca Chica is dead and has been for years. I stopped by about 3-4 months ago when on my way to Bavaro, i roll in and in the center there is a young Haitian girl, maybe 19-20 walking around butt naked. either she was crazy or high or whatever, people where just passing by, like it was nothing. that's how boca Chica is nowadays. it became crack town a few years back and that's what it is. crackheads roaming around looking to score. as for the girls, yes there are plenty, but most you wouldn't touch if you were stranded with them on a deserted island.

Reactions: R.Dennis

rocket69

Dec 7, 2008
first post here ever! rocket from vancouver, canada and have travelled to DR a few times to stay mainly at the Occidental/allegro resorts, Why? because i bought (cheap by today's price) vacation club membership in 2000 at playa grande when it was still an allegro resort. best part of membership is they allow me to travel solo and don't screw me for any single supplement charge. get to stay in a big friggin suite with a few cool perks,, and just hang out and drink more than usual, (as you can guess- drinking/driving back home will f you up big time)

OK, to get to the point more and sorry for the wind here- most recently having going through inital stages of seperation I decided to travel to DR again solo. met a lovely DR young woman 3 years ago while at an AI and just by chance decided to call her. amazing i still had her # and equally amazed she answers. tells me alot has happened the last 3 years.; ie; married/although that will soon be over, and baby. then she turns the phone over to her cousin who is also 24 years old, and we chat, exchange emails, calls, etc.. she speaks fluent english, as she was married to an american and lived in jersey for a couple years/ now that is all but over. we organize to meet at the airport and she takes the bus there from her home in SD. she says she's never taken a bus before? then we proceed to spend the entire week together at the AI in punta cana! well we had a great time for sure. yes, i am twice her age but kept up with her in every way except maybe her energy at the nightclub> man, could she dance!! now we are very fond of each other and i am planning a 5-6 week trip in a few months to stay at an AI for part of it, , then want to explore Santo Domingo, and surrounding areas. she says of course i am welcome at her apartment where she lives alone, and not to worry as her friends will think i am cool. now the million $$$ question? am i that niave, or should i just try to hook up with this great gal for a while, and go solo to check out the many other female possibilites which from what i have read on this forum the last 2 weeks are bountiful if you are smart, and patience, and don't walk around with your DK hanging out of your pants all day/night! sorry, as it almost seems i am totally torn between commiting myself for the entire 5-6 week trip trip to one DR woman, or play the field, and go for a few more! feedback is appreciatted, and remember this is my first post!! hahaha

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the field is pretty small in BC. more like miniature actually :ermm:
most people will tell you to hang out in SD and come to BC for the beach. the trick to BC nowadays i think its to walk around the neighborhoods and meet people which will eventually lead to meeting a nice chica who will guide you. nice girls don't mind being on duarte with a regular date.

North coast not Boca Chica

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
I'm interested in this place and would like to know where a good place to stay is for a male travelling alone but safe and fun

are you afraid ? :cheeky:

may i suggest an AI ???

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I'm interested in this place and would like to know where a good place to stay is for a male travelling alone but safe and fun

are you afraid ? :cheeky:

may i suggest an AI ???

i dont know if one is better then the other for a newbie. The ugly cueros in boca chica, or the pretty con artist sankies at a AI.