Looking for Experienced Chef

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
We are looking for an experienced chef with a proven track record for our luxury resort in the Rio San Juan area. Position includes nice apartment.

christopher55

Nov 18, 2008
Chef position

I am an experienced resort chef and F&B manager looking to move to DR from Belize. What is your resort's name, number of rooms?

I can cook seafood, resort food, but would need to learn local cuisine if that is resort style. I am good with al la carte and buffet. My strengths are organization, speed, cost controls and cleanliness. I understand some Spanish, but am taking lessons and one of the reasons for moving is to immerse myself in language.

Let me know if you are interested and I will forward my CV.

Thanks

Christopher

Last edited:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Kruger Park Lodge chef

Was at a Kruger Park luxury lodge recently in South Africa, and experienced delicious cooking and commended the chef. We got to talking to him and he said he would like to come to the DR. I guess for him it would a way to see the world and expand his horizons as a chef. He would be interested in taking a job in the DR. Seemed to be a super person, would suspect a very good addition to any team.

Send him an email and he will send you his cv.

faniesebapo@yahoo.com

stevend

Jan 6, 2007
Chef available

Evening,

I am a classically trained chef with more than 15 years of culinary experience in restaurants, hotels, catering, private homes and clubs also including food sales.
Graduating from the culinary institute of America, I have worked in New York city as well as Miami while there, I enrolled in Florida international university and majored in hospitality management for a year.
Living in Santo Domingo for 4 yrs. I am currently looking for a new position here in the DR when I came upon your ad.
My resume is on aldaba.com and I can email you my cv if you would like as well. Most recently I was the Executive Chef at Cane restaurant on the Lincoln near av. Soler.
Please feel free to contact me.
stevendiaz1@gmail.com

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Evening,

I am a classically trained chef with more than 15 years of culinary experience in restaurants, hotels, catering, private homes and clubs also including food sales.
Graduating from the culinary institute of America, I have worked in New York city as well as Miami while there, I enrolled in Florida international university and majored in hospitality management for a year.
Living in Santo Domingo for 4 yrs. I am currently looking for a new position here in the DR when I came upon your ad.
My resume is on aldaba.com and I can email you my cv if you would like as well. Most recently I was the Executive Chef at Cane restaurant on the Lincoln near av. Soler.
Please feel free to contact me.
stevendiaz1@gmail.com

Post some pics with your presentation as that's what sells!

Don't sell the steak sell the sizzle!

patrikim

May 5, 2004
gringitOOO????

i pm'ed you a couple of weeks ago, (chef, currently under contract, currently in S.D. etc.) but got no reply, did you get it ? pls. confirm....