Mi Taverna

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
What happened at Mi Taverna? I have been there recently at it is not as lively as it used to be. Are there any events there in the near future?

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Drcaycu

MiTaverna is going thru a management change. I am opening a new place in Zona Colonial, which you will have more info on later. The new place is due to open in Dec 2008 with a grand party with all different types of ethnic foods served. MiTaverna is going back to the old Dominican management by next week. Thanks to all for the times spent in MiTaverna and look forward to seeing you in the new place (Name Pending) - again - thanks to all

Oscar

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I will for sure come to your new place. Sounds like a good idea.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Colonial Zone is a much better location for an expat bar. I wish you luck and look forward to visiting the place once it opens.

Will be in SD mid-Dec, will it be open by then?

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Hi Jrhartley

Sure - if you can come up with an interesting name, I will go for it. Let me outline the concept - so you have a better idea:

Hookah bar - with lounge music and a grill and tandoor in the back patio, serving appetizer plates of ethnic food and ofcourse the traditional full ethnic buffet on thursday nites. The hookahs will be served with 15 different flavor of tobacco that you can choose from - if you would like to add anything else to what you would like to see - please let me know -

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
will the hooking be in an outside area us europeans arent allowed to smoke within 200 yards of anyone these days lol-im tempted by hookah paradise a little too obvious lol I will give it more thought

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Ok - I think we are off to a good start - keep the names coming please - I know just a little more imagination will do the job in finding a great name.......

Reactions: Rocky