Work from home???

**Venus**

Jun 8, 2008
Hi all!
I?m looking for a work from home job. Anything that is not sells related.
Hopefully online assistant, customer service, data entry, projects, etc.

I have plenty of customer service experience, marketing graduate, english and spanish both written and spoken. Love retention marketing, experience with VIP customers, loyalty programs and promotion.

Please, pm me if interested or leave a message if you have any helpful ideas.

Thanks in advance!

May 31, 2008
www.youtube.com
Work from home.

I currently work from home in the US. But i am going to attempt to do it from the dr. It is not allowed but I dont think they will know the diffrence. I will let you know if it works. If you find a work at home job there please let me know.

JRMirador

Snap!
Oct 15, 2008
Las Lomas de Azua
A friend of mine, Macario, a former school teacher, once acquired a bad bout of agoraphobia, and had to stay indoors. So he stayed home painting and handcrafting musical instruments. His four-string guitars became famous in the region. Finally, he got over his dissability, after almost 10 years.

Last edited:

**Venus**

Jun 8, 2008
I currently work from home in the US. But i am going to attempt to do it from the dr. It is not allowed but I dont think they will know the diffrence. I will let you know if it works. If you find a work at home job there please let me know.

I hope they don?t see your IP here in the DR. Good luck with that. And please, keep me posted.

Feb 7, 2007
You can always pay a small monthly fee to get a virtual private server in the usa and run all web and email proxy via there.