Tattoo Artist for make-up

FootPrints

Sep 5, 2007
www.betterphoto.com
I have my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on and love it...but I need one eyebrow touched up. Does anyone know of a good - and safe - tattoo artist that can help me? I prefer north coast but anyplace in the DR is fine.

Thank you!

Lolo1

Apr 11, 2009
I have never heard of any place in the DR that I would go to for tattoos...I actually was waiting to get out of the country and do it once home. Now, I have seen some work done by a professional German artist guy who is in Boca Chica since last year, and I am definitely concidering him. A friend of mine did some very feminin shooting stars with the lines and all on her back last week and it looks awesome. If you have not found anyone yet, let me know I could get his digits for you.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Go to "Salon Ana" in Cabarete. Bane has been doing tattoos for 15-20 years and everyone is happy with his work.

If you need his cell PM me.

FootPrints

Sep 5, 2007
www.betterphoto.com
Tatto Artist

Thank you so much for posting this. I actually found Bane a couple of months ago after scouring everywhere. You're right...he is excellent-excellent. I had my eyebrows done and they look very natural...and his price was very reasonable.

I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a body tattoo or make-up. :)

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Just buy one of these: :smoke::smoke::smoke:

jack-black-six-pack.jpg