Auction Property - Closed & Under Contract

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is possibly the first online "Reverse Real Estate Auction" in the Dominican Republic and we have no doubts it will be a lot of fun and a great success!

It?s an Auction with a Twist
The concept is simple, instead of the price going up, it?s coming down! The price will be lowered US$1,000.00 each week until the first property we auction off sells.

Putting You in the Drivers? Seat
Think you have a handle on the market? Maybe now isn?t the right time to buy? Perhaps you should give it a little longer, and see what the other guy is going to do. The question is, what is it worth to you?

DR1's Reverse Real Estate Auction

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Another US$1,000 just sliced off the price, now US$136k.

Reverse Real Estate Auction
Errrrr, I think there is something wrong with your arithmetic Robert. Didn't this START OFF at US $136K? With two weeks gone & another now due I think the new OFFER price should be down to US $133,:bunny::bunny::bunny:. :ermm: Maybe I missed last weeks increase to offset the lowering value of the U$D??

Time to get new batteries into the old calculator??:cheeky: ~ Grahame

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
Robert, 3K a week might help...I bet you 1K that the property won't sell above 100K ( with the winning funds going to a local charity )...Who has money will just preserve it in the current environment...When Park Ave ( Palm Beach/Hamptons ) are F&*#ed do you expect the boomers to afford it ? I like the place and I am willing to bid a cash offer but I am affraid that it is WELL WELL below the "current discount" price, so if the seller is interested please do pm me...I know that one year from now he wished he did...

PS The idiots that bought at top prices anywhere in the world ( greed and no homework ) should check the top Manhattan realestate broker site for the current prices ( Corcoran )

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert, 3K a week might help...I bet you 1K that the property won't sell above 100K ( with the winning funds going to a local charity )...Who has money will just preserve it in the current environment...When Park Ave ( Palm Beach/Hamptons ) are F&*#ed do you expect the boomers to afford it ? I like the place and I am willing to bid a cash offer but I am affraid that it is WELL WELL below the "current discount" price, so if the seller is interested please do pm me...I know that one year from now he wished he did...

PS The idiots that bought at top prices anywhere in the world ( greed and no homework ) should check the top Manhattan realestate broker site for the current prices ( Corcoran )

We are showing properties and people are still making offers on real estate, despite the market in the USA etc.
Will that change in the future, maybe. But right now we are busy, despite what's happening in other parts of the globe.

As for the auction property.... It's already sparked lots of interest and I know a few people that are sitting on the fence, hovering on the "Buy" button.

The question is...

Is your dream worth a US$1,000?
This will be the difference between the winner and the losers :)

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
We are showing properties and people are still making offers on real estate, despite the market in the USA etc.

Thanx to one East European country.

Just two weeks ago I met a couple from that country who days before bought a pre-construction appt on noisy Dr.Rosen close to the beach but without sea view for full asking price of $190K.

When being told that builder would happily sell for $130-$140K these folks were honestly surprised at the idea of NEGOTIATING the price.

Thank you Mr.Putin for supporting and sustaining Dominican RE market and Dominican economy!!

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Another US$1,000 just sliced off the price, now US$132k.

Reverse Real Estate Auction

Robert,

Happy New Year! While virtually all non-bubble RE transactions are reverse auctions of a sort, I really appreciate you doing this (and hopefully others) in such a public fashion. Normally, pricing is only known to the seller and the few serious parties interested in buying.

In addition to helping you move product, doing it this way will help give both buyers and sellers a more realistic sense of the value of property in various parts of the DR.

Thanks,

DRob:glasses:

Reactions: Tamborista