Where to play tennis in Santo Domingo

WillSDQ

Nov 3, 2008
I belong to a small "house club" in the north end of Villa Mella. The pools are very nice! But, the one tennis court they have is in very bad shape and it is used for all types of activity. My question is does anyone know if a hotel in Santo Domingo will let you play on their courts for a fee?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Most people I know go to the Hotel Santo Domingo or one of the clubs like Naco. Dominican Fiesta Hotel also has courts.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Centro Olimpico also has some decent tennis courts and is free

Yes, the Centro Olimpico has some decent courts. You can take the Metro from your old club in Villa Mella down Gomez to their stop! Well, someday soon I suppose...

Sanation

May 21, 2007
We play regularly at Dominican Fiesta. If you are ever looking for a game, let us know. :bunny:

WillSDQ

Nov 3, 2008
Thank you for the invitation! I arrived back in the states yesterday to be here for Thanksgiving. I will return December 22.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
We are heading back to Australia for Christmas. Leave 20 December, return 23 January. :ermm:

Anytime after then will be a GO! ;)

WillSDQ

Nov 3, 2008
That's right! You do tell me you were going back for Christmas. We will play in February. Be safe!

Yoshi

May 5, 2012
Tennis in Santo Domingo

I am going to Santo Domingo middle of May 2012 for a month, i am looking for Tennis Partner, i will stay with my friends near Villa Mella, i think Centro Olimpico is closest tennis court from my friends house, if some body can hit with me. my label is around 4.0-4.5.

thank you in advance.