best property maintenance co. Sosua??

peteandtina

Dec 28, 2004
Can anyone let me know of a reliable company / person to make some light renovations to 3 apartments in Sosua
Thanks

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Can anyone let me know of a reliable company / person to make some light renovations to 3 apartments in Sosua
Thanks

I watched this fellow convert a large bedroom in a 3 bedroom unit into a studio including rearranging the bathroom and putting in a small kitchen. I have no idea of the cost but he appeared to be very efficient, and although he did have a couple of workers there he also got his hands dirty as well. I do know they ran across an unknown challenge with some pipes in the wall and he solved the problem.

Migo 809 304 3653 Let him know that Andy at RE/MAX, the neighbour next to the unit he worked on referred you to him.

Just for full disclosure, I do not get a commission or referral fee from him

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I watched this fellow convert a large bedroom in a 3 bedroom unit into a studio including rearranging the bathroom and putting in a small kitchen. I have no idea of the cost but he appeared to be very efficient, and although he did have a couple of workers there he also got his hands dirty as well. I do know they ran across an unknown challenge with some pipes in the wall and he solved the problem.

Migo 809 304 3653 Let him know that Andy at RE/MAX, the neighbour next to the unit he worked on referred you to him.

Just for full disclosure, I do not get a commission or referral fee from him

Migo is the best you will find on the North Coast, or anywhere in the DR for that matter.

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
Migo is the best you will find on the North Coast, or anywhere in the DR for that matter.

Helluva claim there Jack...How can you prove THAT???? Eriberto Polanco is a contractor on the Nth coast POP area and is very very good, and well worth a look. He built my home when i was in and out of the country and never once abused my trust and the quality of workmanship was top notch! Point im making is that im sure there are a few very good contractors out there...not just ONE!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Helluva claim there Jack...How can you prove THAT???? Eriberto Polanco is a contractor on the Nth coast POP area and is very very good, and well worth a look. He built my home when i was in and out of the country and never once abused my trust and the quality of workmanship was top notch! Point im making is that im sure there are a few very good contractors out there...not just ONE!

To each his own I say. I guess yours is tops.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Nah!! changed my mind yours is tops, ill bet my a$$ on it!!!!!!

Seriously, I am sure that both are good, and many others also. But there are a lot that are no good, so it is important to have a good recommendation.

Mar 2, 2008
"Seriously, I am sure that both are good, and many others also. But there are a lot that are no good, so it is important to have a good recommendation."

Excellent point, and one that many sometimes overlook. SKY knows there can be more than one good choice, and many more that are not so good.

The people, like SKY and Billyidol, who have had experience, including the occasional bad experience, serve all of us by relating their experiences.

Not everyone has to discover things first-hand. A variety of experiences offered by a variety of people help to create a reasonably accurate profile for others to consider.

Sometimes it is not a question of good and bad, but a matter of degrees and relative value. In any event, collective information is an important element in selecting any service or product.