Long term rentals in Punta Cana

nikcevic

Nov 27, 2008
Can anyone recommend me a website or phone number of any agency in Punta Cana for long term rental

thanks in advance

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
you can check with Robert,
he runs his own appartments in El Cortecito Bavaro/Punta Cana.
contact him on Robert Hill Apartamentos Mar Tropical
rob-hill123@hotmail.com
phone 1-809-850-6610

i live myself in a residence in cabeza de toro, all beach front on a top clean and calm beachsite, named Guadalupe, only available for long term rentals, min contracts for 6 months, i.e. 2 bdrooms, 2 bathrooms, 30 meters from the beachsand, $600.- per month, cable included, elec extra, actually 3 app available

an other great spot to look on is Los Corales in Bavaro,
also great beach area with calm waters,
check their english website on
Los Corales, Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana

welcome to paradise
Mike

merche

Dec 2, 2008
Hi,

Just if you want more options to choose, in El Cortecito there is a beatifull residential 'El Dorado', with pool, shopping center area with supermarket, the beach is around 250 meters and has private beach club.

I have several apartments for long term rentals, REMAX is managing them, and the price is around 650 US$ monthly for long rentals.

Contact info
Email: ricopester@remax.net
Phone: 809-552-1830

Hope it help!!!
For any question, just tell me...

Regards from SPAIN!!!!

nikcevic

Nov 27, 2008
Thanks for all the info merche ... i already called and they will let me know if anythin meets my requirements.

nikcevic

Nov 27, 2008
Mike, can you provide me phone number for Guadalupe apartments? so i can have more detailed info

thanks

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Hi,

Just if you want more options to choose, in El Cortecito there is a beatifull residential 'El Dorado', with pool, shopping center area with supermarket, the beach is around 250 meters and has private beach club.

I have several apartments for long term rentals, REMAX is managing them, and the price is around 650 US$ monthly for long rentals.

Contact info
Email: ricopester@remax.net
Phone: 809-552-1830

Hope it help!!![/I]
For any question, just tell me...

Regards from SPAIN!!!!
I have one of these also, you need to contact Remax as mentioned here.