How gay friendly is Sosua?

believer

Oct 12, 2005
Hi everyone ...have a couple of gay friends coming down during the winter and they were wondering how gay friendly the place is.

I am a heterocynical female so don't even notice these things.
Feedback appreciated.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
ive not been stoned to death yet....are they very obvious ? not really the place for crop tops and hotpants, unless you are a lady

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I don't know the nite life in Sosua much. But I have noticed a couple of locals which are very obviously gay and I have never seen them being bothered by anyone... but then, I don't see everything.
Some Sankies are said to serve men as well, so again, I would venture to believe that it does not seem to be a big issue... Some may giggle and point fingers and even tease at times... but it's more fun than offensive. Many of the abundant working girls and semi professionals seem to have friendships with some of the local gays. I know one, who is very highly regarded because he does their finger nails so well.
I think the key is to take giggles and lite joking in a fun manner and not take any offense. The culture here is different.

... J-D.

Sep 19, 2005
well how do I get to boast about being able to pick 12 out of 16 with out admitting i even took the test!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

I am seeing more and more trannys walking around...that alone should signal the town is opening up...

I was at classicos this past week and and got my junk apparently MAN handled by an ugly 6 foot 40DD skinny wasted thing...only to be told by the girl I was with...that that was a tranny

believe me I was really just trying to get by!! ha ha ha.

bad bad bob

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I was at classicos this past week and and got my junk apparently MAN handled by an ugly 6 foot 40DD skinny wasted thing...only to be told by the girl I was with...that that was a tranny.

Did you negotiate a good rate for TLN?

;)

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Funny about the tranny thing. I was there at the beginning of November and was in Sosua Life and noticed about 3 or 4 of them hanging out. A couple of them were quite obvious and the guys that were with them were really having a good time buying them drinks and carrying on. To each there own.

Also... I stayed in Casa Marina. There was a group of 15-20 openly gay guys staying there having a grand ole time. They had one of the jacuzzis overlooking the water to themselves. So your friends might have a good time after all. But from what I seen other than tranny's they wont find much action on the strip if thats what they are looking for. In fact the beautiful women there may just turn them straight.

Sep 19, 2005
Did you negotiate a good rate for TLN?

;)

I am happy to say...........I have no idea what that means

ha ha

later down at the bottom of the stairs after a cat fight cleared the upstairs....( they all wanted to see the fight continued outside!!)

the thing walks up to me again( i hope this isnt a trend...or the hawiian shirts are gone!! ha ha)

and i said...megusta toto

it said...ok fine

ha ha ha

I did see a regular looking guy(latino) walking a transy out to a car while holding hands

bad bob

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
I was surprised?

the first time i went to Sosua , my brother and I went to shoot some pool in one of those bar not to far from the water front.After few hours of flirting with the most beautiful girl in the planet .Thand i stumbuled on a maasive "THIRD LEG " , if you get my draft?. ha!ha! not to said that i was very disapointed!
If you keep your maners in mixed public places ,gays will not have any troubles in Sosua ,and you will not be lonely either.
Tell your frends to have fun, it's a beautiful place to be.

Reactions: FernieBee

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thank you. We've established that there are transvestites in Sosua. If posters feel compelled to keep sharing experiences about their encounters with transvestites, please do so via PM.

Sep 19, 2005
Hey, I came within a hairs breath of opening a small B&B geared towards the gay market, and I'm not gay.

Why? Because they are usually always more mild mannered than their straight counterparts, enjoy having a good time, make the best of everything, and SPEND THEIR MONEY LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE!

Show them your trying to cater to their tastes, and they pay it back TENFOLD.

Lastly, I've met a lot of gays in my life, and none of them have ever left a bad taste in my mouth.

No.... Wait, let me rephrase that.

I've met a lot of gays in my life, and I've always been impressed by the way they handle themselves...

No, wait, one more time..

I've met a lot of gay folks, and their behavior sets an example of how tourists should act.

SORYY JD
its in print...and sealed forever in your file!!!!!!!!!

maybe we should just cut and paste the quote all by itself...lets see how that looks

from JD:
"I've met a lot of gays in my life, and none of them have ever left a bad taste in my mouth"

now if you need someone to take care of your girl...I am available!

bad bad bad bob

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
It should be pretty easy to attract gay customers to the bars and restaurants in this climate of recession - all one needs is a small rainbow flag stategically placed and Bobs your uncle (whover he is )- you also have to be welcoming of course lol