'si si si' song

beatrizbry2

Dec 1, 2008
i was recently in the punta cana and i have this song STUCK in my head. it is a very monotone very low male singer saying 'si si si' a lot. he did NOT say 'no no no' so it is not that song. does ANYONE know this song?! i did try google and nada.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I dont know the names of his songs but it sounds like you might be talking about "Omega", Very popular right now, and yes very low and monotone, you probably wouldnt even discribe it as singing really. Hope you find it!

beatrizbry2

Dec 1, 2008
Omega's songs all sound about the same so just listen to his music. the name of this one might be - Echate pa'ca

they do pretty much sound the same! i don't really mind it though. it is not that song. thank you anyways though :)

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
if you think its Omega try - Porque me tratas asi. I was in DR in july and they played this song every night in the club. there is also a version of this song done by Wisin y Yandel

beatrizbry2

Dec 1, 2008
if you think its Omega try - Porque me tratas asi. I was in DR in july and they played this song every night in the club. there is also a version of this song done by Wisin y Yandel

f!!J!KJ:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you found it!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!! thank you soooo much!!!
now i need to find the cd or where to download this song!

Last edited:

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
I downloaded it from I beleive Lime Wire. wisin y yandel also have a version of this song on the CD Los Extraterrestres - its slower but still a good song