A dominican girl in love?

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
Dear all,
excuse me as usual for my english, that probably now is worst than my spanish...
I posted last june (Aim to be my girlfriend) when I came back from DR where I met a girl in may. The first time I sent this girl some money, then I discovered the forum and I understood what kind of story I was experimenting... (and I stopped to send).
Well, I came back in august (with some friends) and stayed with her for other two weeks. I knew her much better: she helped me so much in all the ways and to resolve any problems. She told me very sincerely she has not intention to have other dominicans boy friend, since their only intention is to get the girl "embarazada" and then leave her alone (she finds in this situation, with three children that live with the tia, grand mother, etc. in an other city).
In general she is one of the most respected girl in the small village of Las Terrenas, and she behaves very carefully to maintain her good reputation.
She's trying to stay with me in all the way she can even I don't give her money as i did the first time I met her.
I told her I have a girlfriend here (, and that she will not have the chance to come in Italy with me. Although she was just crying and feeling real bad, she asked me a last desire before she dies (!) that she wants me to come back in RD and stay with her another short time.
What I really don't understand is for what kind of reason this girl keeps to stay in contact with me (at least she pretends once a day), she gives me always suggestions, listen to me, asks me to substain her when she feels in a bad mood.
I'dd like to come back next year to see her again, because I feel real confidence with this girl, with her personality and way of being, but... I'dd like to know once more your opinion. The first time you helped me to save a lot of money, this time perhaps I could save the air ticket to the DR...
thank you for everything... always!

met

Last edited:

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Well I can see she could really play the mind game with you here now, she thinks that you eventually will leave your girl in Italy and stay with her and bring her there with you.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If her reputation is as important to her as you say, it would denote a sense of pride in whom she dates.

But she is crying over a guy who admitted to having another woman and it will be a while before you go back to see her, if at all.

Any self-respecting Dominican woman would of sent you to hell the second you busted out with this.

You are now expecting 100% sincerity that she will put on a chastity belt as soon as you board the plane and won't take it off until you get back.

Fat chance of this happening, as you just illustrated to her that you are no better than any Dominican male she could be dating.

The only good you'll do her is as a possibility to get her off the island, so in that regard she may keep you on the back burner. And if you ever show up again, she will hedge her bets against any other opportunity she has cooking and will calculate the odds accordingly.

If you care about her and are considering a long-term relationship, quit playing games, be real with yourself and treat her with some respect.

If not, leave her alone. You are only making the poor girl suffer needlessly.

manhore

Nov 30, 2008
I never been to the DR yet, but if you are fooled by her charm that easily;then you better not travel to the Philippines, where the girls will treat you like a king.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
You said you gave her money the first time you met, in other words you paid for the first date. 'nuff said.

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
Las Terrenas is amazing place, I mean I know it better than any other coast of the country because I stayed there twice and knew the "social" reality very good but I want to know that the case of this girl is different as she tried me in any way to demonstrate according also to all the people that know her in LT.
I don't care on what Italian do normally, you could even be right, but my post now was regarding a single fact with this girl, given for true that this girl is not of the "calle".

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
You said you gave her money the first time you met, in other words you paid for the first date. 'nuff said.

this is an old threat... I never paid first time I met her in the DR, the money I send her when I was back

sarge

Dec 15, 2008
its comforting to know that it isn't only americans who exploit people. you are disgusting. leave her alone and go back to your (no doubt) ugly italian girlfriend and leave dominican women alone. even if this las terranas girl isn't the prettiest, i'm sure she's the best looking woman you ever had. women aren't just for enjoyment, and if you treat one like a product, don't be surprised when she turns out to be a broken toy. you get what you pay for.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
She told me very sincerely she has not intention to have other dominicans boy friend, since their only intention is to get the girl "embarazada" and then leave her alone (she finds in this situation, with three children that live with the tia, grand mother, etc. in an other city).
?????????????? She already has 3.
I'm confused. Stick with your Italian GF. Forget the looser.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
what's her name ? all the guys on here can check their "hit" lists while you away...:laugh:

you're serious aren't you ??

Feb 15, 2005
its comforting to know that it isn't only americans who exploit people. you are disgusting. leave her alone and go back to your (no doubt) ugly italian girlfriend and leave dominican women alone. even if this las terranas girl isn't the prettiest, i'm sure she's the best looking woman you ever had. women aren't just for enjoyment, and if you treat one like a product, don't be surprised when she turns out to be a broken toy. you get what you pay for.

Please you really think she's that innocent. She has three kids probably from three different guys (not that theres anything wrong with that). She said she wants to see him again before she dies. Dies? Pleeeeze.
That's the game. A girl in need, looking for a couple of weeks a years, and possible future financial help. That's the game.

You want to know the real truth, if it's you or your pocket (financial stability) don't give her sheet in times of need. Then stand back a watch.

If the poster has a girl and wants to mess around it's on him. 75% of the world's younger population does it.

BTW who's the "product" here her or him? I think it goes both ways. Don't you?

sarge

Dec 15, 2008
when SHE has the right (economic freedom, education, visa/passport) to travel freely to Italy (or wherever) then "all is fair in love and war", until then, it is NOT an equal playing ground. Thoughts?

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
I'm just asking you because I realize that all this relation can be a game or just a profit for me and for her. For me because she really helps in advicing me even when I have a problem or either. For her because I'm not the worst boy she has (had) and probably she likes to have the possibilities of two weeks of good holidays and finance.
Just trying to understand when it's time to stop the game, because of course it's not a pleasure leave (in any way) a person. I really don't care if I the only one for her, just for the fact she is not for me. And when I told her this she told me to listen the song "No Me Doy Por Vencido" of Louis Fonsi.
Please, I'm not interested to know if it's good or not to stay with one gf here in Italy and one in DR, I'm just trying to explain on the forum her behaviour to know if every sanky/puta or any gf you had in DR behaves in such a manner simil to this.
Hope my post is comprehensible.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why is it so many guys are settling for women with 2 or 3 kids from different men? whats the matter, all the single attractive girls have died from cholera?
AZB

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
what's her name ? all the guys on here can check their "hit" lists while you away...:laugh:

you're serious aren't you ??
lived in LT for a year or so,and had 1 girlfriend with 1 kid,then she had 2 and now has three,maybe it is her???Does she lives in Coson...she likes Italians now as it is easier to get to Italy than US>Her sister married a gringo...sound familiar..
bob

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
Why is it so many guys are settling for women with 2 or 3 kids from different men? whats the matter, all the single attractive girls have died from cholera?
AZB
Maybe they somehow figure they're not going to pay support.LOL:rolleyes::rolleyes: