where to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
Okay guys....did my homework on here and other sites. We will be moving down there with my 2 young daughters ages 8 and 11. I will sign them up at the International private school. However, please help me out...where is a good neighborhood to move to? Somewhere safe and where the girls can make an easy transition? Any good communities between Sosua and Cabarete where we can rent a house? Any playdates and fun stuff for my kids? I am Soooo excited about this move! Also...if I bring down along with a container of my household things, my convertible 2007 :bunny:vw bug...is it going to be too flashy for there??? thanks everyone! yippieeeee! Can't wait!

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Hopefully

God, I hope you read some more before landing. A lot more.
Are you American, Canadian or........?

Have you been in Sosua before? (more then 2-3weeks in AI)

Maybe it would be a good idea to try and live here for 6months before you take your children with you.

Its hard to answer , but maybe ""Casa linda"" would be the best place to live when you have small children.

M

Markf128

Okay guys....did my homework on here and other sites. We will be moving down there with my 2 young daughters ages 8 and 11. I will sign them up at the International private school. However, please help me out...where is a good neighborhood to move to? Somewhere safe and where the girls can make an easy transition? Any good communities between Sosua and Cabarete where we can rent a house? Any playdates and fun stuff for my kids? I am Soooo excited about this move! Also...if I bring down along with a container of my household things, my convertible 2007 :bunny:vw bug...is it going to be too flashy for there??? thanks everyone! yippieeeee! Can't wait!

Come on down and join the party!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.