Santiago vs Sousa vs cabarete

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
I have 2 weeks. plan on spending 1 in SD and the other in ???

Looking for a good healthy night life, hanging out with locals, and plenty of local women around. lets vote!!

Also looking for cheap hotels/hostels/apts whatever...

btw that mrchicago guy is hilarious

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
If you speak decent Spanish and want a "city" experience with trendy clubs and restaurants (plus plenty of "local" places), and more of some of the most beautiful women in the world than you could possibly test "your game" on, then Santiago, hands down....but you'll get that in SD also...

If you're looking to pay for the company of the local women, want a great beach and lots of reasonably priced places to eat and drink, then go for Sosua...

If you want a sports oriented-beach bum by day/party-till-you-drop at night kind of place filled with people in their 20's and 30's from the DR and all over the world, choose Cabarete.

BTW, Sosua and Cabarete are about 10 minutes apart and Santiago is only 90 minutes away...you can check out all three in a week...

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
If you speak decent Spanish and want a "city" experience with trendy clubs and restaurants (plus plenty of "local" places), and more of some of the most beautiful women in the world than you could possibly test "your game" on, then Santiago, hands down....but you'll get that in SD also...

If you're looking to pay for the company of the local women, want a great beach and lots of reasonably priced places to eat and drink, then go for Sosua...

If you want a sports oriented-beach bum by day/party-till-you-drop at night kind of place filled with people in their 20's and 30's from the DR and all over the world, choose Cabarete.

BTW, Sosua and Cabarete are about 10 minutes apart and Santiago is only 90 minutes away...you can check out all three in a week...

Dead on. I totally agree.

If you just want to party and chase mostly average chicas (and you don't speak spanish), then Sosua/Caberette is for you.

But if you want to experience real dominican culture while partying, and meet real dominican dimepieces, then Santiago or the Capital is your best bet.

It's quite possible to do it all if you have the time.
Vince.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Let me give you guys a little update. Seems like many have the wrong idea of santiago. It seems all the beautiful girls from santiago have moved on to live in sosua. So look no further and go straight to sosua for the hottest women on the planet.
AZB

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Let me give you guys a little update. Seems like many have the wrong idea of santiago. It seems all the beautiful girls from santiago have moved on to live in sosua. So look no further and go straight to sosua for the hottest women on the planet.
AZB

This is great advice my friend, but they only live in Sosua so they can attend the University in Santiago!

Just last weak... one young lady needed her Master's in Spanish so I had her, dicktate this so we could fufill this need.!

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Sosua, or Cabarete, hhmmmmmm, is for beginners, kindergarden and elementary school, or those that don't speak spanish good, so stay and learn......

According to how fast a learner of spanish, then and only then will you be ready for , Highschool, Santa Domingo ............

And when you past that test, then maybe you'll be ready to play with the big boys and girls in College.................... Santiago ................

5yrs, back and forth, I'm still in elementary school, stuck in Sosua, where the natives try to understand my broken spanish, and when I say broke I mean that in more ways than one .............

Reactions: corsair74

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
AZB
Is someone trying to keep all the girls in Santiago to himself?!?;)
SHALENA

destinationbarahona

Nov 22, 2008
www.destinationbarahona.com
Yes, Sosua has a lot of possibilities. But the quality of the girls? Guys, they are streetgirls. Just another one... Whats about searching before:
Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby Dating Club or SugarDaddyForMe.com :: Find a match or LatinEuro Ethnic Dating: Latin Dating, Latin girls and guys, Latin women and men, Latin Personals, Latin Singles, Brazilian Dating at LatinEuro.com
You can find "half-professionals" beauties and have fun there. Via latineuro you get many contacts for small money, and you can check before if this girls speak english - some do! Sosua, watch your wallet, watch and other values!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
AZB

no need to lie AZB,i dont think a newbie in santiago is going to be a threat in your territory.he proboly will end up like most tourist and find what he's looking for at places like passions and illusions.He wont pick up on the master AZB's sure pickup artist tricks on normal dominican girls in 2 weeks.

Feb 15, 2005
Go to Santiago, watch and mingle. If you then go to Sosua you'll be quite shocked. It's like shopping at Home Depot instead of Bloomingdales.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Sosua, or Cabarete, hhmmmmmm, is for beginners, kindergarden and elementary school, or those that don't speak spanish good, so stay and learn......

According to how fast a learner of spanish, then and only then will you be ready for , Highschool, Santa Domingo ............

And when you past that test, then maybe you'll be ready to play with the big boys and girls in College.................... Santiago ................

5yrs, back and forth, I'm still in elementary school, stuck in Sosua, where the natives try to understand my broken spanish, and when I say broke I mean that in more ways than one .............

does it all look the same in the dark whether sosua, cabarete, SD or santiago? :ermm:
besides, we're tourists not looking to fall in love...

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006

LOL!!!

Very good analogy. In fact, I think that it should be a sticky for all to read and learn from.

Nos vemos despues.

Vince.

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
haha i love it!

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
azb has pickup artist tricks
?...do tell....

no need to lie AZB,i dont think a newbie in santiago is going to be a threat in your territory.he proboly will end up like most tourist and find what he's looking for at places like passions and illusions.He wont pick up on the master AZB's sure pickup artist tricks on normal dominican girls in 2 weeks.

Sep 19, 2005
I just recently came back from a DR excursion and i was sans GF...so I was winging it.Luckily I met up with a guy who happened to know a ton of outrageously hot girls in DOLCE.

I also went to Sosua for two nights.

you can walk in and fall down drunk and wind up with something in Sosua, and for all practicle purposes there are plenty of decent looking women to be had there...if you dont have a fresh memory of what walks around in santiago...you would think you are a kid in a candy store in Sosua...

but the women at DOLCE on the two nights i went...were off the charts... 20 or 30 women who would be the most attractive in any club you walked into that I can think of( i dont go out in Miami or LA). ( for my tastes).

but they are not hunting for you....and they are elusive, and you need to speak good spanish, even though many speak a little english. i was lucky enough to meet a girl that looked like Eva Longorias hotter young sister.....I was introduced late, the first night and the second time i saw her...it was a mad house packed concert....it was impossible to talk to anyone that night...we only got to say hello's as she passed by ha ha ha

that girl was an 11.... and she was only one of many there .......a lot of women that seemingly could be plunked down in the Miss DR pagent!! and be in contention.

And that is just one club in Santiago!!!

you have seen a lot of pictures of great wome here...but you dont see many like the best that can be seen in Santiago..

it is crazy...

if any remember my ex, she didnt want to go to PUCMMA because she thought the women there were tooooo beautiful and she would be embarassed.

BUT the north coast is still the better newbie spot on the island...i think

bad bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
I see bob has raised his age limit. Cool, by the year's end he will be dating 12 yr olds. Hahahahaha. me make a joke.
AZB

I got one word....

COTUI

now be careful ha ha ha ha

besides once they let them into the bar...they are open game right???

I know I know..only to DOMINICANS

ok ok...

I still want to take you on an adventure...IN RETURN!

bad bad bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I bet you would love to pull a cheney trick on me if we go duck hunting. No thanks, I am not in the mood to become more uglier.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
I bet you would love to pull a cheney trick on me if we go duck hunting. No thanks, I am not in the mood to become more uglier.
AZB

no way dude, I never shoot people I like....

but you will experience friggin cold!!!!! ha ha ha

pm your plans for your trip..maybe we can hook up... Ill pay...( if you dont go off the wall) ha ha ha

we all know you live where we like to go...but not all of us want to LIVE there.....

I would rather just visit a lot.

so telling me how cold it is here...does nothing to me....

sometimes I want it to be cold and really cold at that!!

bad bad bob