The Joan Guzman Fight!

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Hi! I have been trying to get information on the Joan Guzman vs. Ameth Diaz fight. I am wondering if any channel will carry this fight in the U.S. Any information will be appreciated. Perhaps, I can watch it online. Please, let me know.

Thank you.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Wow...I guess I'll give up! Not a lot of boxing fans on this site, huh? Or atleast not Joan Guzman's...hopefully, I'll find a way to watch it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Wow...I guess I'll give up! Not a lot of boxing fans on this site, huh? Or atleast not Joan Guzman's...hopefully, I'll find a way to watch it.

It is not being televised. It is possible that one of the local TV stations here might show it, but as of this moment the only way to see it is to go to SD.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Well, I do have a Dominican channel that I watch here every once in a while and I'm hoping they will carry it but we'll have to see. Damn, I wonder if it could be watched online somehow. Hmmm...perhaps I'll have to wait.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Well, for those of you who are interested I did find some information as where you can watch this fight. The fight will be available on DIRECTV Channel 434 and DISH NETWORK Channel 844 (please check local listings for time in your area).

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
He is a coward!!!

Why are you guys into Guzman?
Imo he is a coward and needs to get his butt kicked.