Second Trip to DR... Need hotel ideas

uniqueksa

Dec 16, 2008
I have a question. I went to Black Beards the first time I went to DR had a blast and all, but this time I've planned to meet up with a couple of regular girls I met on my first trip and online. I'm going to Santo Domingo this time and I want a hotel thats not going to act funny if I bring a Dominican guest with me. I don't see myself meeting up more than 2 girls while down there (though it may be possible). Any suggestions on a hotel? I'm looking to spend $50 to $100 a night. I'll be there for probably 4 nights, then back to Black Beards for a day or two (What can I say that place was awesome). Also has anyone ever used the "Autobuses Metro / Metro Bus" (metro servicios turisticos)? I need a way from santo domingo to puerto plata. Is this a reliable way arcoss? Thanks in advance for your help. :classic:

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
the metro bus is fine,but caribe tours is proboly your best bet.It runs alomost every hour or two to the capital. Choosing a hotel can be tricky.Many of the nice hotels do not allow girls in your room that are not registered with you.Many of the decent hotels that allow girls will try to charge you a fee for the girls to enter your room.But there are plenty of hotels that will allow your girls in your room.Be more specific on what area in santo domingo you want to stay in,and i'm sure many members will have some good suggestions.

And only on your second trip to the DR.how are you so sure these other girls are regular girls?

uniqueksa

Dec 16, 2008
Well the guys I met at BB schooled me a little, so i'm about 90% sure they are regular girls. I learned a lot from the other guys at BB that have been to DR alot. For the most part I've been talking to girls of latineuro. I weed out the ones that ask me for money upfront. Most of the guys at the hotel said if you get past the begging for money then the girls are usually somewhat sincere. As far as hotel long as its safe and they dont have a problem with me bringing in guest I'm open really, I'm not picky. The main girl that I talk to said she's from San Crist?bal. Registering the main girl would not be a problem. My main goal is to meet her, and if she's a bore I still have my 2 nights in BB. I'm still wet behind the ears here so like I said I'm open to ideas and suggestions. Thanks.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Hotel Venezia on Independencia is about $50 a night and as long as the girl has a Cedula you will have no problems bringing her in.

Another good one is El Senoral off of the Malecon, where the statue of the Needle is. This is about the same price, and they could not care less if you brought in 3 girls. In fact if you cannot find a girl, just check the bar there and you will have one. The food is excellent at this hotel also. It is Swiss run.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Well the guys I met at BB schooled me a little, so i'm about 90% sure they are regular girls. I learned a lot from the other guys at BB that have been to DR alot. For the most part I've been talking to girls of latineuro.

If you are meeting girls from LatinEuro, they are probably not medical students from PUCMM, if you get my drift.

Enjoy yourself!

tambo'

uniqueksa

Dec 16, 2008
Thats true no med students... I figure their not going to charge me by the hour like at BB though (not that there's anything wrong with that). For the most part the ones that I've been able to weed out have been genuine. Its all about having a good time, and by far their better than the girls in the US so thats all i'm really looking for.