all you bush haters will love living here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
ha ha...sooo it isnt true..PUTNIN isnt trying to make that law???

on one of the comedy shows , they host was maazed that Bush finally leaned soooo far left(when the shoe came flying)...the first time in his terms that he leaned sooo far left ha ha ha....

bad bad bob

Mar 2, 2008
"George Bush is the best president the us has ever had!"

Time to start reshaping Mount Rushmore???

Oh boy, there's one in every crowd.

swooperman

Oct 10, 2007
Not a Doctor I am a Canadian! George mede my dollar worth $1.10 last year and I "cleaned up" trading currencies I never said he was the smartest...I said he was the Best! LOL!

Sep 19, 2005
I think the poster Swooperman is a doctor..
YouTube - George Bush OBGYN

ha ha ha...all those You tube videos of Bush are funny as hell...

but that is what i always loved about him.. he is real

not some professional politician with all the fancy mumbo jumbo that means nothing...so perfectly spken to mean nothing.. NOT OLE GEORGE!!! ha ha ha

he has his shoeprints all over his tounge ha ha

bad bad bob

?

? bient?t

not some professional politician with all the fancy mumbo jumbo that means nothing...so perfectly spken to mean nothing.. NOT OLE GEORGE!!! ha ha ha

Well, it seems you are referring to pres-elect you-know-who, right?

Do you remember listening to Barbara Jordan and Paul Wellstone? (Oh! That's right, they were members of the Democratic Party. Never mind.)

Bob, please continue reading My Pet Goat and AZB's "cultural" mumbo-jumbo; the rest of us--minus chip and badpiece, of course--will finally enjoy the return of eloquence and inteligibility, after an eight-year absence.

Sep 19, 2005
Well, it seems you are referring to pres-elect you-know-who, right?

Do you remember listening to Barbara Jordan and Paul Wellstone? (Oh! That's right, they were members of the Democratic Party. Never mind.)

Bob, please continue reading My Pet Goat and AZB's "cultural" mumbo-jumbo; the rest of us--minus chip and badpiece, of course--will finally enjoy the return of eloquence and inteligibility, after an eight-year absence.

well actually I had in mind people like John Kerry, and John Edwards....I actually didnt think Obama was that bad.....

I usually like common sense stuff. maybe that is why i dont like a lot of what those dems say ha ha

and I like what Penn and Teller have to say... and I like Rush... and I like Charlton Heston.....
I dont like sissies

and I like CHIP and BADPIECE... they dont buckle under loads of BS heaped on them non stop...they are tuff enough to stand their ground

yeah

ha ha ha

bad bad bob

Status
Not open for further replies.