Is polygamy legal in the D-R ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezclado

Nov 1, 2008
Hi, this is just a legal question out-of curiosity.

1). Is a man aloud to marry more than one wife in the D-R, or is having more than one wife in the D-R illegal ?

2). What If a married-man who is married in his home country comes to the D-R and marries a local girl, is that also considered polygamy under D-R law, even though he has only one wife in the D-R ?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002

1). Is a man aloud to marry more than one wife in the D-R, or is having more than one wife in the D-R illegal ?

2). What If a married-man who is married in his home country comes to the D-R and marries a local girl, is that also considered polygamy under D-R law, even though he has only one wife in the D-R ?
1) No (he is not allowed), yes (it is illegal).

2) Yes.

A

apostropheman

You don't really expect any serious help now do you...

Well don't wink at me, i'm only interested in girls of the female kind.
whatever happen to this? ;):bunny::bunny:
Forget-it, Why do i even bother posting on this forum, spending my time and money, it's obvious this is a Gringo supremacist forum, "Outsiders need not apply".

Good-bye forever.

A

apostropheman

Exposed at last!

It had to happen eventually, and to think I had everyone else fooled until you resurfaced :D:bunny::bunny:
No i don't expect from a troll like you nothing !

and stay out of my threads !!
I luv the insanity of your threads and am afraid it's contagious! ;)

A

apostropheman

Boring~!

And to think, all this hate just because i'm not pale-faced.
Like that would matter or was known...you've obviously got issues but no need to go looking for trouble here. No one cares. :ermm:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Let me get this straight - first you were looking for a cheap lawyer to do your provisional residency. Then you thought buying a colourful (you spelled it the British way, didn't you?) clapboard house might get you residency. Now you are thinking of bigamously marrying in order to get residency :cheeky: ?

Young man (if you really are 20) a decent lawyer is your least expensive option. Really it is.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
And to think, all this hate just because i'm not pale-faced.

Nobody here hates you. Most of us whities could care less about your skin color and the ones for whom it is an issue are morons.

If you want to grovel in being a victim I'm afraid you are six weeks too late.

The race card expired on November 4, 2008 with the election of Barack Obama.

Don't expect a lot of help, however. You've established yourself as hostile and confrontational so most will just step aside and watch in amusement as you froth and writhe.

Have a day. :tired:

Sep 19, 2005

only quiet men are allowed to have more than one wife...hush hush is the name of the game ha ha ha

bad bad bob

Status
Not open for further replies.