Accounting Administration A/R

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
We are looking for experienced English speaking accounting / bookkeeping / administration people - must speak excellent English and have accounting / Accounts Receivable experience. You must have your cedula! We are hiring immediately for several positions. Salary is competitive and we offer health insurance benefits to you and your family.

We are located in Puerto Plata so you must be willing to relocate here. Contact me by email and attach your resume. dr.hrjobs@gmail.com

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
For the Accounts Receivable position - we are specifically looking for a North American! This position will require knowledge of the North American business culture. We will consider a person who will be moving here shortly for this position!

Please forward resumes as soon as possible.

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Shortage

Planner,

It appears there's a shortage of qualified accounting people on the island. We're having problems finding one also. Maybe we need to import.

Dean

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Maybe you do. I was approached by one such prospect on Friday. Unfortunately he had NO sense of what these positions would pay. He is willing to take a pay cut - from $65,000 US to $50,000 US - I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.

Kanjet

Feb 3, 2009
My wife and I are planning to move to DR in fall 2009. We are both bookkeepers. Neither of us have designations however I have owned my own business for the past 10 years in Canada and have decided that some beach time once in awhile would be a good fit for us. Please advise what you need and when. Thanks.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I will be happy to receive your resume. Please contact me by email directly.