Looking for a job in DR

clairayny

Dec 27, 2008
I am fluent in French/English and Spanish. I have worked in Public Relations in NYC for over 14 years, and I am currently selling my Dominican/French bistro in Brooklyn and looking forward to relocate in Santo Domingo.
Any suggestions on how to go about looking for a job, I am pretty open to anything, but I think I would do fine with Hospitality and Event planning.
Also should I apply for a working visa or residency, I am a French citizen.
Thank you for your help

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I am fluent in French/English and Spanish. I have worked in Public Relations in NYC for over 14 years, and I am currently selling my Dominican/French bistro in Brooklyn and looking forward to relocate in Santo Domingo.
Any suggestions on how to go about looking for a job, I am pretty open to anything, but I think I would do fine with Hospitality and Event planning.
Also should I apply for a working visa or residency, I am a French citizen.
Thank you for your help

Contact BVK at BVK.com. They are the PR agency for the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic. They have a few good people but BADLY need additional, qualified people on the ground here (my opinion). If you have a good PR background, they might be very useful to talk to. Call the Miami office.