'thanks'dr1

J

jim

i notice your quick to respond if your selling a book or something other then that you leave people out there to dry!!!!

T

Tamar Alvarado

I am not trying to be rude, but do you think it is easy to keep up a web page. You are lucky that DR 1 answers the amount of messages and email they do. Besides having to read the local papers each day and condense it down into sensable reading for the rest of us.

The message board is for other people to respond to questions not just DR 1. What I have noticed is that the qustions keep repeating over and over agian.

I dont think you are fair in your comment about the book, I have it and I love it! Besides how do you expect these people to pay for their time. Would you keep up such a monumental project for free. Again, if you had the book it would answer most of your qustions from realestate to medial school.

Thanks for your time, Just venting my opinin.

E

ECH

BRAVO And my I add my comments to the rude inconsiderate people of the web and the world by quoting Josh Billings.

"ONE OF THE GREATEST VICTORIES YOU CAN GAIN OVER SOMEONE IS TO BEAT HIM AT POLITENESS."

E

ECH

So that my message does not get confused, I am congratulating DR1 for a fantastic job with such a monumental task. I am sorry for the rude and inconsiderate people they have to put up with!!! This is an addendum to my first message!

K

Keith Murphy

Gentlemen,

Note how jim never provides his e-mail address or any constructive comments. I would like to add my heartfelt thanks for the superb service that DR1 provides. Not only the bulletin board, but the news and other services. Keep up the good work!!

B

Bill MacDonald

Well if you have been following my posts of the past week (not that you could have missed them I had a few), you could have noticed that I had been searching for my dad for over two years I was advised to try here and in less than forty eight hours I had found him in another forty eight I talked to him on the phone. There is an unmeasurred service provided here; a personal approach. So I don't care that the site director leaves some responses to the readers in fact I admire it. Thank you and God bless! Bill