Baseball

jimbos1

Jan 26, 2008
I would like to see a baseball game today saturday or sunday. Can anyone help me out? I would prefer to go to puerto plata or santiago???? thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
AWWWW, shadddddup! Will ya??? Yeah, dem ?guilas ain't so good this year. Looks good for a team that has no fans or local commercial support, the Gigantes...

Stadiums are mostly empty except for Toros...

Shame on us...(well I am not there right now but i will be.)

HB

BarrieByrnes

Feb 25, 2009
RE : Baseball

I have one another option for you that is get online baseball tickets and have fun.

-----------------------
You can buy Boston Red Sox Tickets and Chicago Cubs Tickets Online.

" When a great man has some one object in view to be achieved in a given time, it may be absolutely necessary for him to walk out of all the common roads."

Last edited:

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
I can not tell you how many times I told people, bragged to others and personally went out on a limb to tell everyone that would listen just how great our team is and how we were going to take the title with no losses. I still think that we should, and will win our group and I think that we will win it all. I got a lot of crow to eat now though, ha, ha, ha but never the less, true champions rise in the face of adversity. As long as they represent Dominican Republic, I believe in them and I believe in our baseball, the best baseball in the world!!! Lets go Dominicanos!!! I know we can do it!!!

Mikejackson

Jun 30, 2009
There is a battle between the teams Cleveland Indians Vs.Seattle Mariners and Washington Nationals Vs. Chicago Cubs. You can watch the game live and meet your favorite ones buy getting the tickets at eventticketstoday.com:surprised

Last edited:

champ

Dec 2, 2006
puerto plata pro team

is puerto plata getting a pro team for the next season (2009-2010)