Fact or fiction???Police raid on Hells Angels?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
I have been hearing rumors of a joint RD Police and Canadian RCMP raid in Cabarete on the Hells Angels....is this fact or fiction???
There does seem to be less of them around in the last couple of weeks.....
Rumor has it the took about 30 home to Quebec.....
Can anyone confirm this????

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I have been hearing rumors of a joint RD Police and Canadian RCMP raid in Cabarete on the Hells Angels....is this fact or fiction???
There does seem to be less of them around in the last couple of weeks.....
Rumor has it the took about 30 home to Quebec.....
Can anyone confirm this????

Nothing about it on TV or in the newspapers in Montreal.

They took 30 to Quebec ?? Woow, the extradition process works fast in the D.R.

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
Yepp!!!!still interested.....

I guess it is because what they stand for and what they do bothers me back home and having them here in my winter get-away bothers me.

By the way I dont know why the Moderator would close this thread, it is very much DR related.......

Recent articles in Canadian newpapers dated December 3, 2008, reported on their recent bike trip to Haiti, stating that the purpose of the trip was to use Haiti as a transit from Columbia for cocaine trade. So I think it is DR related......

Still interested in the bikers, suzannel? :cheeky:

Haven't heard anything about this at all. Sorry not to be able to help.

Last time there was a thread on this the Mod. had to remove all the non-DR stuff so I'm sure he'd be grateful if this one was kept DR related. ;)
http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/61588-hells-angels-cabarete.html

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
By the way I dont know why the Moderator would close this thread, it is very much DR related.......

If it waivers as far off topic as the previous thread did or loses it's DR relevance it's lifespan will begin ticking down; otherwise it is safe - so far.

Gregg
Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.