Duck - what is the DR significance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorditoGringo

Jan 5, 2009
Trying to find out what a picture of a "duck" means in regards to relationships. My ex's brother had a tatoo of donald duck on his arm and said something about his relationship with girls. Now a dominican girl friend of mine is having boy problems and she has a picture of a duck on her MSN account (usually she has a pics of herself). Trying to find out what this 'icon' represents.
Thanks
email me at DrJimmyZ@live.com with an answer or insight.
Gracias.

Norma Rosa

Bronze
Feb 20, 2007
Trying to find out what a picture of a "duck" means in regards to relationships. My ex's brother had a tatoo of donald duck on his arm and said something about his relationship with girls. Now a dominican girl friend of mine is having boy problems and she has a picture of a duck on her MSN account (usually she has a pics of herself). Trying to find out what this 'icon' represents.
Thanks
email me at DrJimmyZ@live.com with an answer or insight.
Gracias.

The Spanish word for duck is pato. In the DR, a pato/a is a homosexual.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
fancy that ! I knew any old bird and butterflies were gay......and I beleive some bears are

wildnfree

Jun 14, 2005
In Spain, its the cangrejos that are gay. Apparently they walk sideways - opposite to''straight'

God thanks, Im gay :)

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
In DR, a tatoo of a duck would mean you are homosexual. The logic behind it is the way a duck walks, much like a homo. No disrespect intended.

dr.traveler

Jan 1, 2009
It is amazing the things you learn on this site.

Kinda redefines the game duck, duck, goose.

Sorry coudnt resist.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
6yrs here and I never knew that. I thought they justed wanted to go to Disney World...

Learn something new everyday!

dr.traveler

Jan 1, 2009
So can it be any kind of Duck or does it have to Be Donald?

Wonder if Disney would sue if they knew.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
In DR, a tatoo of a duck would mean you are homosexual. The logic behind it is the way a duck walks, much like a homo. No disrespect intended.
:bunny:Who said i am Gay:mad::mad:
l
donaldducktappingfoot.gif

i am just Happy:laugh:
donaldduck.gif
:classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.