Where to watch NFL this weekend in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

smot poker

May 10, 2008
I fly in on Sunday and would like to watch american football when I arrive.

Any suggestion in Sosua?

Thanks...

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
Funnily that is something I never see around sosua, plenty ice hockey and baseball, you will find proper football on in the bars but none of that American trash!
sorry!!

Hotel room maybe!!:cheeky:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good to see that the Sports Bar is still up and doing well. Might give it a visit one of these days!!

HB

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Try the Shark Bar for American TV and English speaking tourists. Lou definitely will have the games on. Hes right on the main road Pedro Clisante across the street from Harrisons Jewelers.

Reactions: Tamborista

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Hello there,

I would also suggest Eddies Sports bar – bigger screens, nice people and a great atmosphere!

Its location – as you come up from the clubs towards Europa Hotel, turn left at Super Super liquor store, walk straight down the street and you will see it on the right hand side.

They also serve food and if you don’t like the food they have to offer there is a great Pizza/Pasta place across the road.

Have fun!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Eddies never has american football on, better off at Shark bar or at Jose Osheas in Caberette.
Patrick, I met you at Eddy's watching American football...he had like 6 games on (as well as some of that funny futbol)...:cheeky:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Even though Eddie does now not own Eddies sports bar and it is a British family that are now at the helm, they still show American football!

I remember watching the superbowl there and have seen AF there many times!

That said – Lou at the Shark bar is great too, ive enjoyed a great meal and atmosphere in there, and the waitress was very “pleasing on the eye” – but the screens are smaller and Eddies is my personal preference……

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
the shark bar will have a big screen set up.He did last year...[plus his food rocks..if its available.

Status
Not open for further replies.