Great Apartment in RIo San Juan

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
For anyone who is interested in Rio San Juan
Or has stayed in the town of RSJ
My husband and I have to say that we have found our favorite apartment to rent and landlords!!!!
He has 5 apartments 2bedrooms each 2bathrooms, inversol, so electricity at all times, ceiling fans in each room, furnished, and comes with laundry facilities and washer/dryer. for 1month 10,000pesos a month..

If anyone is intrested we do have his number and pictures and videos...

Landlord is great guy keeps the place clean...

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Apartments

His name is Berto...
1-829-289-8970 is his cell #
he told me if I knew anyone in Canada or anywhere who was interested to give them their #... So now u have it.
My husband and I have stayed in Many apartmens in RSJ and never had the kindness from a landlord, and had everything all included for that price....
He is now putting cable and tv in all the apartments.. so they may go up a little in price. But still cheaper then some of the older apartments in RSJ...

Suzanne

ricaroofers

Feb 10, 2010
That seems to be a good offer for the apartment. It seems like a very luxurious apartment that could be really nice to a professional person.

meme

Feb 17, 2010
For anyone who is interested in Rio San Juan
Or has stayed in the town of RSJ
My husband and I have to say that we have found our favorite apartment to rent and landlords!!!!
He has 5 apartments 2bedrooms each 2bathrooms, inversol, so electricity at all times, ceiling fans in each room, furnished, and comes with laundry facilities and washer/dryer. for 1month 10,000pesos a month..

If anyone is intrested we do have his number and pictures and videos...

Landlord is great guy keeps the place clean...

Hiya, do you still have photos please can you send them to me.

Thanks

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hiya, do you still have photos please can you send them to me.

Thanks

This is an old thread and I haven't seen the OP here in a long time. She did include the landlord's phone # above, that's your best bet - call him!

Good luck, sounds like a nice place

AE