reputable best electronics store santo domingo

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
looking for tv and music system. can someone recommend in the capital - a store with excellent reputation.

rox1547

Oct 1, 2008
Is there any such thing as a reputable electronics shop in Puerto Plata? I need a radioooooo

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
looking for tv and music system. can someone recommend in the capital - a store with excellent reputation.

Top end has got to be Ruiz (the Bose people, but stock other brands too)
They're on the west side of Lincoln just a very little north from the junction with 27 de Febrero. Try a search for Bose on DR1, I think I posted their full address and phones awhile back.

Generally, hypermarkets and supermarket/ferreteria chain stores are not the best place to buy electronics, their range and service (particularly after sales) is, reportedly, not great (forgive the Brit understatement).

eddiec314

Feb 10, 2009
pro audio

where would i buy some pro audio gear if i wanted to start working as a DJ, looking to buy some speakers and a nice power amplifier, along with a dual cd player.... but i dont want to spend an insane amount of money.... any help would be greatly appriciated

Wonderdog

Apr 25, 2005
Avenida 19 de Marzo just south of Feb. 27 is loaded with music equipment and pro audio stores.