Samana Night Life

Allymallygally

Jan 7, 2009
Is there any place to go out in the evening to dance (i.e. Bachata, Merengue, Salsa) and get a drink in Santa Barbara de Samana? I'm staying there for a few nights with some friends at the Gran Bahia Cayacoa. If not, are there any places within about a 20 minute drive?

Yanaqa1984

Feb 10, 2009
Sandals

've been doing some research looking for used skis and found some amazing deals at Galactic Snow Sports - The best place to buy used skis and used snowboards.

Galacticsnowsports.com offers the web's widest selection of used snow gear at the lowest prices I've seen.

My brother was telling me about some website galacticsnowsports.com. Crazy low prices on used gear, anyone heard of it?

For a great shopping experience online, visit galacticsnowsports.com for great prices and even better service.

You have to work with either Melanie or Eliza at galacticsnowsports.com, some of the best customer service I've had so far! They Rock!

Galactic Snow Sports - The best place to buy used skis and used snowboards

toursamanawithterry

Jan 30, 2009
You can always go right down to the Malecon (boardwalk) in front of where all the music is coming from. You could dance right out there or over where the little pica polla (fried chicken places) are.