Is condo-parque aparthotel "guest"friendly?

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
No

Hotel Condo-Parque is not guest friendly. Walter discourages customers bringing in overnight guests. He has had problems with them in the past. Girlfriends are OK but casual overnight guests are frowned apon. That being said, Condo-Parque is in a great location and a decent place for the money.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

titanjones

Dec 16, 2008
no you can bring as many guests as you want. Super guest friendly. Just stayed there this past month.

Sinus24

Jan 28, 2007
Last update: El Conde hotel has special note that no guests are allowed after midnight...

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
I also stayed there in early April and had no problem bringing "guests" in. Walter is quite visible often on his computer in the garden courtyard. Would I stay there again...probably not.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Why

I also stayed there in early April and had no problem bringing "guests" in. Walter is quite visible often on his computer in the garden courtyard. Would I stay there again...probably not.

What is your reason, security, or problems with guest friendly, etc. inquiring minds need to know as it's normally recommended for the security.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
great security there,friendly staff, was guest friendly for me....just that I feel I could find a nicer place for the price and have stayed at places for almost half the price that were in a better location. But all in all it is a safe place with good people....