Female Sanky?

DBU

Jan 17, 2009
1st post on this forum - be gentle...

I have two quick questions:

1. Would most Dominicans recognize the word "Sanky" and its meaning?

2. Is there a word for a "female Sanky" - i.e. a woman who is not a prostitute where money and sex go hand in hand, but a woman who is willing to put some time in to a relationship with the goal of receiving money (or a visa) at some later point in time, rather than immediately after sex.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
2. Is there a word for a "female Sanky" - i.e. a woman who is not a prostitute where money and sex go hand in hand, but a woman who is willing to put some time in to a relationship with the goal of receiving money (or a visa) at some later point in time, rather than immediately after sex.

Isn't that a Sankette?
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
no,that is more like a typical Dominican female....walking el conde...or whereever...
bob
sanky panky is what its called...

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007

Question 1....yes. If you are in a resort area or city near a resort. Most of them know what it means.

Question 2....Sanky!!! all the same. Male or female as far as I am concerned.

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008

It's funny you should post this. I may have encountered one in Sosua. My serious quesiton is; how do you determine if the woman has not motive or not? THe one I met told me she has not interest of leaving the DR and commented that she know I won't leave the US. However continues to be interested.

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
It's funny you should post this. I may have encountered one in Sosua. My serious quesiton is; how do you determine if the woman has not motive or not? THe one I met told me she has not interest of leaving the DR and commented that she know I won't leave the US. However continues to be interested.

If she is living in Sosua, single and Dominican you can be pretty sure she is full of sh1t, and very convincing at that.
Things to look out for.
Does she work?
Is she out of your league in beauty terms?
Does she speak a few languages, little bits here and there?
Does she work?
And oh, Does she work?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006

wouldn't that be called lay-a-way plan ?
get it ?:laugh:

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
If she is living in Sosua, single and Dominican you can be pretty sure she is full of sh1t, and very convincing at that.
Things to look out for.
Does she work?
Does she work?
And oh, Does she work?

That is one of the better ones:laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

ALL the Sankies/Sankiettes learn from the SAME BOOK!!! It's their FAVORITE/FIRST line to feed the tourists!!!!! :cheeky:;):bunny::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Fuddzie:

I strongly doubt your "friend" is working in Sea-Crets for the health insurance benefits or the 401K match.

WAKE UP and smell the Caf? Molido!

tambo'

:bunny::bunny:

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
Things to look out for.
Does she work?
Does she work?
And oh, Does she work?[/QUOTE
She works 7 day week
Not less than average looks. plain
Only a bits of English. No italian or german .I tested for other languages

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
If she can hardly speak proper Spanish, but knows numbers in perfect English, German and Italian, you know what time it is.

carrie

Sep 16, 2004
Word to the wise. When dealing with either a Dominican Man or Dominican Woman find one who has a Permanent Visa to the USA and lives in a big house with Mom & Dad and they have a chauferred Mercedes. Then they are in the gringo league.

But please don't waste your time on folks who are just out to have a career via you and reap the rewards of your hard earned money, time, emotions etc.

Rather let me explain these men and women who con a typical "gringo" also "Viajeros" they can win the Best Actor Award with their inventiveness and coy act.

Don't get suckered.

Just my take on the situation.

P.S> I was in the nail salon on Saturday and this 22 yr old female tells me oh please take me with you to Miami...she wants me to find her a sucker so she can get a visa. My spanish is so good she thought I was a native cibaena. I am blond and blue eyed...lol...i look german..lol

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
Things to look out for.
Does she work?
Does she work?
And oh, Does she work?[/QUOTE
She works 7 day week
Not less than average looks. plain
Only a bits of English. No italian or german .I tested for other languages

Testing times my friend. It is a difficult place to be if you feel you want to commit. When I first moved to D/R I ended up with a lovely student living with me, inevitably we ended up in the same bed and inevitably I ended up finding out she wasn't what I thought she was, I kicked her out. One day a little while later she attacked me on my way home from work with a rather large knife (I think they call it machete, lol)telling me I owed her money for all sorts of things (sexual, can you believe it, lol). I ended up arrested, and jailed in Pto Plata (I did defend myself rather well) having to pay compensation to her (and a hell of alot after court fees, solicitors etc) Dominican Jail aint fun boyo!!??????? I mean whats the score on that, lol. I now have as much trust in a guy with arrows on his pyjamas running down the road from jailers as I do in Dominican people in general around urbanization. Saying that I have now settled with my dearest love and perfect partner (yes we hate each other), albeit in disfunctional circumstance most of the time, we live 50/50, and get on with it, lol.
Good luck!!

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Just once. It was too loud where ever she was. Not worth the money.

are you kidding me? Where she was you dont have to be a genius to figure that out. She was working the clubs looking for the new fuddzie of the night.Please wake up dude.