Massages in Sosua/Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendo

Jan 24, 2008
Wonder if any of you knowledgeable posters out there could recommend a good massage place in Sosua, similar to La Passion in Sosua but not as big an enterprise. Looking for something smaller, quietier, but with a decent selection of masseuses.

Also, anyone know of similar places in Santiago?

Hope this request doesn't offend anyone. Thanks.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
there are people on sosua beach that give massages. i had one by a haitian lady that was excellent. there are smaller massage places one by the Del Delfin and i remember one near Casa Marina. Sosua Bay Hotel has a massage place but i'm not sure whether you need to be a guest of the hotel.

Wonder if any of you knowledgeable posters out there could recommend a good massage place in Sosua, similar to La Passion in Sosua but not as big an enterprise. Looking for something smaller, quietier, but with a decent selection of masseuses.

Also, anyone know of similar places in Santiago?

Hope this request doesn't offend anyone. Thanks.

Goto Classicos any night and you can find any type of masseuse you like, most of them worked in Pasions at one time or another anyway.

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
A new club oposite the entrance to Casa Marina Beach has all you will need, just pop along and take your pick of the girls behind the bar, inside or swinging around the poles on stage.

DrBound1

Feb 10, 2009
I'm a johnny come lately to this conversation but a nice place to go for a real massage in Sosua is M&M Massage. They don' have a great deal of ladies thee but the ones they have are pretty and experienced. But as I mentioned, it's a real massage, no extras but in my opinion, worth the money and it's only $600 pesos for an hour.

Haven't found any one's like that in Santiago although I'm sure there are many; just moved from Puerto Plata to Santiago in March so still learning where things are here.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
M&M massage is one of the few places to get a ligit massage. No happy endings but you will feel pretty damn good when you are done. I have been using them for years. However i don't think this is the type of massage the OP was looking for.

Bob K

madan99

Nov 20, 2009
Massages in Sosua

Hi Guys,
I will be in Sosua during the;) first week of Dec. and staying at Casa Marina Beach. As mentioned in past there is a place at the entrance of the resort, please some one tell me the name of the place or any other identification mark or exect location so I can visit the massage parlor.;)
Thank you very much.
Madan

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I'm not familar with this Massage place, but most will have a sign, and sometimes there are chicas out front waving you in or handing out business cards.

And there are places all over town. Just go for a walk, you can't miss them.

Hi Guys,
I will be in Sosua during the;) first week of Dec. and staying at Casa Marina Beach. As mentioned in past there is a place at the entrance of the resort, please some one tell me the name of the place or any other identification mark or exect location so I can visit the massage parlor.;)
Thank you very much.
Madan

madan99

Nov 20, 2009
Dear Ctrob,
Thanks for quick reply but how to know which provide what kind of services. I am interested in full service massage.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
What that you need, a relax or medical masage?
For medical, i go to Ton Plokkaar, Phone 829 549 9516 in Sosua.
A dutch good therapist

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Excellent...DR1 slowly becoming the info center for prostitutin and happy ending massages. Maybe with the full report on happy ending massage, photos so everyone can get a really good report.

I bet you never considered your mere response to such debauchery contributes to the perpetuation of such sinful actions, try ignoring these threads if they offend your virgin eyes.

Greg, I was being sooooo facetious. Really.....
Nice try, you really need a soapie!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I bet you never considered your mere response to such debauchery contributes to the perpetuation of such sinful actions, try ignoring these threads if they offend your virgin eyes.

And your unvirgin eyes can just as easily ignore mine...Right
Doesn?t that hold true by you responding to mine?
It seems like you follow my posts trying to spank me, including the pm
you sent me before on another topic. I really don?t need a babysitter on my moral values and the freedom of stateing them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.