History

budepoy

Jan 22, 2009
Gentlemen:
There is on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, ofshore from Nagua and Cabrerra and north of the Samana peninsula a body of water known as La Bahia d'Escosessa, or in english Scotchman's Bay. Who was the scotchman? When did he operate there? Am I correct in thinking that he was a pirate?
M L DePoy II

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bah?a Escosesa...humm, don't know...might be you are right about the pirate, or a ship...

Something to look into...

HB

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Gentlemen:
There is on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, ofshore from Nagua and Cabrerra and north of the Samana peninsula a body of water known as La Bahia d'Escosessa, or in english Scotchman's Bay. Who was the scotchman? When did he operate there? Am I correct in thinking that he was a pirate?
M L DePoy II
That's a huge mystery. An even greater mystery is the origin of its former name, Bah?a de Cosbeck.

-NALs

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
douglas fairbanks 1926 in the film "the black pirate" was the google answer, and when i googled, bahia de cosbeck, the translated page came up with a beach called "cape motherf*#k*r valley"......not kidding try it yourself.................i need to find this beach..........

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
If HB dumno, We're up to our neck in s**t. The great GURU (HB) is a master in history.;)