SeaCrets Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the SeaCrets bar/nightclub in Sosua? I met a barmaid there last week and would like someone to give her a message for me. She isn't the puta type woman. Send me private msg if you would like to to this favor. Tx

dukes1963

Jan 3, 2007
Just a quick question kind of off point-I was there last month-noticed some of the 'female' bartenders had a masculine look (and some facial hair) Is that the type of bar it is-Then I started to think about the name Seacrets and thought I might be in the wrong place. Not sure if I was seeing things-or do they cater to that kind of crowd.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Does anyone know anything about the SeaCrets bar/nightclub in Sosua? I met a barmaid there last week and would like someone to give her a message for me. She isn't the puta type woman. Send me private msg if you would like to to this favor. Tx

Hahaha Are you kidding me they are all putas in that bar,how do you think they make money...tips.
Take my advice and move on my friend.
Hifiman

Mar 2, 2008
"Take my advice and move on my friend."
Hifiman

That of course depends on what you're looking for. If you understand that the chances are likely she is a hooker, then you should do the appropriate thing for you.

If you hit it off with a puta, good for you. Enjoy yourself, use protection, pay the going rate, and the both of you are better off than before. She got her wages and you got off, and maybe you can hit it off again sometime.

I would hope hifi meant, if you are looking for a serious long-term relationship you might do better trying some other place, like church perhaps, but there's no guarantee of that.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Here's a little tidbit some of you may not know.

Some of those barmaids don't receive salaries from the establishments in which they work. They rely on tips and the chance to find a customer to get paid.

They get taken advantage of by some bar owners for the opportunity of working in an environment that is a bit different than freelancing at the discos and the beach, where the chances of meeting a customer are more haphazard.

In a bar they have a captive audience in a much more intimate setting where they can talk and run their game. That to them is worth more than the salary they can earn at a regular job, and they have a chance to make more in one night than they could in two weeks.

Sorry to say that the OP has fallen for it. All of those chicas working in tourist bars are " chicas seria". That's the first thing that flies out of their mouths.

It really is disheartening to see that men are still out there falling for the same lines in a place like Sosua.

DR1, we are failing these poor guys...and no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Reactions: J D Sauser

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005

Some of those barmaids don't receive salaries from the establishments in which they work. They rely on tips and the chance to find a customer to get paid.

They get taken advantage of by some bar owners for the opportunity of working in an environment that is a bit different than freelancing at the discos and the beach, where the chances of meeting a customer are more haphazard.

In a bar they have a captive audience in a much more intimate setting where they can talk and run their game. That to them is worth more than the salary they can earn at a regular job, and they have a chance to make more in one night than they could in two weeks.

Sorry to say that the OP has fallen for it. All of those chicas working in tourist bars are " chicas seria". That's the first thing that flies out of their mouths.

It really is disheartening to see that men are still out there falling for the same lines in a place like Sosua.

Very elequintly put and 100% bang on.
Hifiman

Reactions: Berzin

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
Just a quick question kind of off point-I was there last month-noticed some of the 'female' bartenders had a masculine look (and some facial hair) Is that the type of bar it is-Then I started to think about the name Seacrets and thought I might be in the wrong place. Not sure if I was seeing things-or do they cater to that kind of crowd.

No, it's not that kind of place. But I do think there is one hairy one there.

Now you went and did it!!!! I dont want to go now. You ruined my whole impression of the women in Sosua. I thought they were all Chica Seria.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I think my friend met her - is she the one who needs money because her primo was in hospital with the kidney problem and her little brother and sister needed money to pay for the school as they spent all that money on her grandmother who died for the fourth time last year.
Nice rack and apparently going to university to study as soon as she has saved enough money in Sosua, being a chica seria of course- if so I think we all "knew" her.

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
I have acquiesced to the great possibility that the subject woman is indeed a female santy. After hearing privately from so many who know of her and her sister, with similar tales of modus operandi, I concede. Despite realistic reasons a relationship wouldn’t work, I was on a mission to discover the truth. I now have the facts and this chapter is now closed with lesson learned. Thank you one and all! Gone with the Wind(y)!

Reactions: FernieBee

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
I have acquiesced to the great possibility that the subject woman is indeed a female santy. After hearing privately from so many who know of her and her sister, with similar tales of modus operandi, I concede. Despite realistic reasons a relationship wouldn?t work, I was on a mission to discover the truth. I now have the facts and this chapter is now closed with lesson learned. Thank you one and all! Gone with the Wind(y)!

Hey man, we've all been there at least once. Welcome to the club.;)

Vince.

Reactions: FernieBee
Mar 2, 2008
"Hey man, we've all been there at least once. Welcome to the club"

Amen to that brother.

Don't feel like the 'lone ranger', Fuddzie, we have all been there, at least once. And it will continue as long as men want to get laid and continue to think that women have feelings. (JK)

You pay your money and you take your chances. We'd a lot better off if we just paid our money, took what was paid for, and moved on.

Unfortunately, men are the ones who fall in love. Women are much too practical.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Noticed this thread a bit late. I was going to advise the OP that I think the wife of the owner of this establishment posts on DR1 from time to time and he could have asked her his question but I see he already has his answer.

Fuddzie, full marks for openly sharing that your initial perception of the barmaid was most likely mistaken. You have probably saved someone else from a similar fate. As a general rule, if one staff member in an establishment is operating in this way, they probably all are. The non-puta places strive very hard to maintain their good reputations. The others............don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.