Appartment Rental Juan Dolio

whiskylee

May 13, 2007
Hello

Looking to rent an appartment in Juan Dolio from the begining of March for two weeks.

Anyone know of any offers!. Would prefer ocean front.

Cheers

Whiskylee

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Try Costa del Sol around 1300 us$ a week I think
Hemingway -even more
Albatros Club Resort around 50 us$ a night I think.

Depends if you want upmarket or more basic
Stunning beach or rocks
studio or 1 or two beds

Also Plaza Real around 50 us$ a night

Matilda

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
frank recktenwald & Dre Broeders.
You post for me and I'll post for you, nice try :)

Any further posts by either of you relating to rentals will be removed along with your access to the board. Don't say you haven't been warned.

You both know the rules, enough!

Last edited:

jonny e

Oct 21, 2008
Robert,

I joined the site back in October but just recently started to use the site for info. Can you tell me what the rules are related to exchanging information about rentals in different areas. If there is a place on the site I would appreciate you directing me to that information as I don't want to violate any rules. Thanks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert,

I joined the site back in October but just recently started to use the site for info. Can you tell me what the rules are related to exchanging information about rentals in different areas. If there is a place on the site I would appreciate you directing me to that information as I don't want to violate any rules. Thanks.

The rules are simple.

If you own a property and are looking to rent it out, then you need to be an active advertiser. If it's an individual property, you can list it in the rental section ( Dominican Republic Rentals ) The section produces results. Most of our current advertisers keep re-listing their properties, so it must work.

If it's a complex or multiple properties, then banners or a directory page would be better. DR1 Directories - Dominican Republic

I have no problem with 3rd party endorsements, exchanges of info, as long as it's genuine. Violators will be banned, no questions asked.

Any questions, send me a PM.