kitten looking for new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, so we found this vira lata on the malecon. she is about 6 weeks old. we gave her the first round on parasite treatment (she should get next dose in 2 weeks). she has been washed and is pulga-free.
if you can provide this little girl with home please sent me PM. i will deliver her to your door :cheeky: if you are in POP area.
she is potty trained.
i admit she does not look all that great but she was a homeless cat up until few days ago. she is still very thin but she eats a lot and is getting better.
first picture was taken on the day of arrival and the second one today.
2r2wsvk.jpg

14ihief.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
la barbie says she looks like me. but only when i am without makeup, you know. LOL

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
she loves him but somehow the feeling is not exactly mutual. he is a bit scared of her even thou the bastard is more than 6kg and she is not much bigger than a hand.
last nigh she got seduced by the movement of his tail and jumped on his butt. i think he had a shock of his life. :cheeky:
they sniff each other and play with toys. she also eats from his bowl and uses his litter box.
so - she would be a great mate for existing animals...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
still no takers :-(
if it goes like that she'll become our comida de navidad. she is already on the best way to get there seeing that she eats more than our big cat :)

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
happy ending:
we found good home for the little cat :)

Excellent, I've been trying to keep my mrs off responding to this, she would have half the animals on the hump given the chance.
Well done pal, although we couldn't help we appreciate someone has the heart to stop and pick them up. We'd love to but just couldn't.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i help those viralatas as much as i can. i feed all homeless dogs in my area but it was the first time i saw a homeless cat - dominicans normally "employ" cats - in reposterias, panaderian, carnicerias.

scrubmuncher

On Vacation!
Jul 6, 2007
Yeah, our heart strings get pulled when they bring the puppies down the bars on a night (when people are drunk throwing them around to the best bid. I have ended up in a few aggressive situations with this German guy who must puppy farm. I worked for PARRT for many years and doesn't help when living with this kind of insult.

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
If anybody is still looking for a kitten , we have a beautiful male cat , about 8 mths old , pure black male , he adopted us when he was about 5 weeks old , hes very good with other animals , I have to leave for the U.K Feb 2nd , I would love to find him a good home , the only offer I had so far was from a Haitian lady , we declined , we live in Costambar , if the road puts you off maye i can bring along to you .

Status
Not open for further replies.