Looking for an Apartment in San Francisco de Macoris

Lashojaslindas

Dec 28, 2007
Hi,
I am looking to relocate to Dominican Republic. I am planning on moving to San Francisco de Macoris and I need help finding an apartment to rent. Preferrably close to Villa Tapia. If anyone has any infermation it would me greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
San Francisco is a ways from Villa Tapia.... You'd have to go west and then South to get to Villa Tapia.

Why not Santiago?? Or La Vega....which is closer..

HB

Lashojaslindas

Dec 28, 2007
SFdeM/Villa Tapia

Santiago I think is closer. But I am looking for something that is close to the barrio villa tapia that is located within san francisco de macoris. Once you go past the center of town, crossing the bridge. Do you know any places over there.

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Hotel Libnan is a decent place to shack up while you figure it out. I think it's only about RD$1200 and it's right on central park.

Hotel Las Caobas is much nicer hotel if your budget allows.

Again, these aren't apartments but hotels. Once you're settled at the hotel go check out the neighborhoods on the road leading to Santo Domingo where the Burger King, Colmodon the Cliff, Papa King, etc are located. I saw a lot of construction going on over there, someone has to be renting.

fkdoc

Feb 20, 2009
Need your help guys..

Ok, I am also looking for a furnished apartment around Universidad Nordestana in San Francisco de Macoris. I am a student that is going to move there. I dont know much about the city for I am living in america right now and am going overseas to study. Any advice..Any suggestions on where I can find an apartment, any other important information would really be appreciated. Nothing expensive, just a simple place for a student. Thanks all, God Bless.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Ok, I am also looking for a furnished apartment around Universidad Nordestana in San Francisco de Macoris. I am a student that is going to move there. I dont know much about the city for I am living in america right now and am going overseas to study. Any advice..Any suggestions on where I can find an apartment, any other important information would really be appreciated. Nothing expensive, just a simple place for a student. Thanks all, God Bless.

Universidad Nordestana is not in San Francisco anymore. Way back in the days (when I attended) they used to have classes in different buildings around town, but since then they've built a campus I believe it to be about 30 minutes or so outside of town. There is transportation for you to get there, but I'm sure you'd want to live in San Francisco de Macoris itself or you could live in Salcedo or Tenares (some of the most beautiful women in the island are found in these towns) which is not terribly far either and there are a lot of students coming from there to UCNE.

Here's a link to a local SFM newspaper...Look in the classifieds maybe you can find something there.

http://www.eljaya.com/index.php

Last edited:

fkdoc

Feb 20, 2009
Apartment by UCNE

Thanks for your help...I am actually attending the medical school Universidad Catholica Nordestanna. Do you know if the medical school has also moved? Could you find out for me? Many thanks for your reply, and I hope you have a beautiful day.

Bienvenidos a EL JAYA[/QUOTE]

fkdoc

Feb 20, 2009
Oh by the way, the most beautiful women on the island.....all I am going to say is, Thank you GOD! :bunny:

jess1017

Mar 15, 2011
Looking for a furnished apartment in San Francisco de Macoris to rent for like about a month planning to travel over there around the ending of june please anyone let me know if you know someone that is renting like that is for about 4 people tanks